Need Help (Computer shit)
Hello guys really badly need help,

Its christmas soon i am going to be asking for like stuff my computer (Graphics card, Keyboard Mouse ect) i need help

Best graphics card for affordable price like (£200-£400)

Wheres best to buy a graphics card from? 

Keyboard and mouse? What keyboards and mouse are like best for gaming stuff like basic shit Gmod, Pubg, Arma 3 ect

Website to get it from? 

Just i am really shit with these kinda stuff so any help would be so much appreciated like honestly it would mean a lot as i am unsure on like what stuff where is best to buy it from ect 

Many Thanks - Tagliatelle
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

Dont spend anymore than $50 on a keyboard, its pointless, same goes for the mouse.
You can get a decent GPU for $250 something like a GTX 880/1050 or something, just don't buy AMD, they suck.

My GPU is over 6 years old and still runs perfectly smooth for DayZ, CS:GO, Rust, Gmod, GTA 5 etc.
(GTX 660) about $75 nowadays.

Oh and good luck finding a card that runs Arma 3 well, that game runs like shit.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Tagliatelle
(11-29-2018, 01:40 AM)Forgee Wrote: Dont spend anymore than $50 on a keyboard, its pointless, same goes for the mouse.
You can get a decent GPU for $250 something like a GTX 780/1050 or something, just don't buy AMD, they suck.

My GPU is over 6 years old and still runs perfectly smooth for DayZ, CS:GO, Rust, Gmod, GTA 5 etc.

Oh and good luck finding a card that runs Arma 3 well, that game runs like shit.

Sounds good thanks mate ! ill do some research on the GTX

(11-29-2018, 01:19 AM)Tagliatelle Wrote: Hello guys really badly need help,

Its christmas soon i am going to be asking for like stuff my computer (Graphics card, Keyboard Mouse ect) i need help

Keyboard and mouse? What keyboards and mouse are like best for gaming stuff like basic shit Gmod, Pubg, Arma 3 ect

Website to get it from? 

Just i am really shit with these kinda stuff so any help would be so much appreciated like honestly it would mean a lot as i am unsure on like what stuff where is best to buy it from ect 

If your price range is £200-£400 then get a GTX 1060 6GB. They are fantastic 1080p cards that have no issue running games. With what you have left you could get a decent SteelSeries mouse and Probably a Corsair Membrane keyboard if you really want to change peripherals.

Arma 3 is a bit of a difficult one because it's very heavily dependant on CPU. Graphics cards, whilst they obviously are needed and help a great deal, if you want "good" performance on Arma 3 you're going to need a semi-decent CPU. As a minimum of Ryzen 1600 or an i5 8600. But you're focus is on GPU + Peripherals.

GPU's have come down a fair bit since the craze of Alt Coin mining, they're still not a fantastic price but they're definitely a lot better, so it's worth going for the newer 10 series GTX 1060 6GB rather than a previous generation card at a lower price, because you will get better performance than these cards, and the longevity of a 1060 is a lot longer than previous generations.

If you need anymore help just hmu in Discord or something Smile
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Tagliatelle
Make sure your power supply has enough power then buy a 1050ti and 16gb of ram
(11-29-2018, 01:40 AM)Forgee Wrote: Dont spend anymore than $50 on a keyboard, its pointless, same goes for the mouse.
You can get a decent GPU for $250 something like a GTX 880/1050 or something, just don't buy AMD, they suck.

wtf you use 660 graphics card lol
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(11-29-2018, 08:59 AM)Huskii Wrote:

Website to get it from? 

If your price range is £200-£400 then get a GTX 1060 6GB. They are fantastic 1080p cards that have no issue running games. With what you have left you could get a decent SteelSeries mouse and Probably a Corsair Membrane keyboard if you really want to change peripherals.

Arma 3 is a bit of a difficult one because it's very heavily dependant on CPU. Graphics cards, whilst they obviously are needed and help a great deal, if you want "good" performance on Arma 3 you're going to need a semi-decent CPU. As a minimum of Ryzen 1600 or an i5 8600. But you're focus is on GPU + Peripherals.

GPU's have come down a fair bit since the craze of Alt Coin mining, they're still not a fantastic price but they're definitely a lot better, so it's worth going for the newer 10 series GTX 1060 6GB rather than a previous generation card at a lower price, because you will get better performance than these cards, and the longevity of a 1060 is a lot longer than previous generations.

I recommend listening to this fella right above me and ignoring everyone else entirely
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • John Jong
(11-29-2018, 08:59 AM)Huskii Wrote:

Website to get it from? 

Sounds good fhanks mate ill message you later

The following 1 user Likes Tagliatelle's post:
  • Huskii

I dont know why everyone is "hating" AMD lmao.

I got an AMD Radeon R9 in my computer since almost 3 years and I am happy with it.

This is no offense. I just wanna know whats the bad thing about AMD so please explain me.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
(11-29-2018, 11:06 AM)Julern Wrote:

wtf you use 660 graphics card lol

I cant really justify spending ludicrous money on my pc when all I use it for is gmod, work and the occasional single player game