Report: Arikame, Ryan, TagilatelleFTW
Sad 
Name of player: Arikame, Ryan, TagilatelleFTW
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:79445669, STEAM_0:0:127179694, STEAM_0:1:224593772
Time in GMT: somewhere around 5:30/6:00pm GMT
Server: v4b1
Summary: So me and goat were raiding jails, as one of our mates were put in prison (also tax was 40%). Then an officer came down to check out jails and put up a nice RP for the prisoners to actually do something in the meantime. We disguised ourselves as prisoners so we didn't get caught raiding jails. However we still had our weapons from when we were raiding before - so when some of the sru came down to jails (for whatever reason) we took the opportunity and when they had their guns away, took them hostage. We then took them to backstreet apartments which is where the video starts.

They knew we had hostages, however, decided to raid anyway.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb61bV7J9qo

https://imgur.com/gallery/clJ7rPg   -scoreboard for reference

- arikame is the sru unit who threw the concussion, initiating the raid, there were the other police officers as well however these lot are the only one i know for sure who were there :c
- tagilatelleFTW was the SRU serg. raided with them.
- ryan was a police officer, raided with them
And clearly you dont show what happened before that as you opened fire when you open fire fear RP is off...
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

We still had hostages, with guns pointed to their heads. I went after you because you were our hostage, but escaped when we arrived in the apartment, you then pulled a gun on me when i was looking for you - away from the hostages.
Here is the part before, in case you wanted more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDKM_4QRjY
Right as you can clearly see in the video i seen my chance to run which was tactical as it was a great move because you didnt even notice you shot me first i wasnt shooting because i knew if you said got on the ground i would of and i would of followed you but you decided to shoot i had my gun out for safety encase you tried to kill me which you did, Fear RP is off when you shoot thats when i returned fire then i told the team that i had been shot and they could hear me being shot as they said "SRU has been shot" then because Fear RP is off we rushed and got the people you had hostages back and they were both safe.
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

Posting this for Arikame, because he has problems with creating an account:

You killed an officer, this means FearRP were off. You maybe killed the negotiator, an officer or the sergeant.
So if you don't want to get killed, don't kill someone!
The Reason why we needed so long to push you guys was for the safety of the hostages, when i arrived on the scene i've been told that an officer has been killed and shots were fired. I've decided to gather intel, how many hostages, where the hostages are,how many hostages takers and wich guns they have. After getting these informations, I've decided to throw a concussion grenade since i didn't wanted to risk any more officers or hostages to be killed in the process of the negotiation after the concussion exploded I was already at the door and made sure to take down the hostage takers without the hostages being harmed. When we have eliminated the hostage takers both hostages survived.
Denied.