OPINION ON FEARLESS ROLEPLAY?
scooby doo is a little bitch

"Ruh roh shaggy" shut your fucking mouth you retarted dog. how can u speak anyways ur just a stupdi dog. if ur so scared then be a normal dog and not a adventure. god your so stupid
The following 2 users Like Exotic's post:
  • juicyorange, Willem de Walrus
Stuart Little has ruined my family. Last summer, I approached the miserable mouse in the street, and asked him for his autograph, because my son is a huge fan. The fucking rat gave me the autograph and told me to burn in hell. Later, when I gave my son the autograph he started crying and said he hated me. Turns out the mousefucker didnt write his autograph, no, he wrote “you’re a piece of shit, and i fucked your mom”. I’m now divorced, and planning a huge class-action lawsuit against the white devil that ruined my life. Your time is almost over, Stuart. All the people you’ve wronged will rise against you.
The following 5 users Like Exotic's post:
  • juicyorange, Random, Willem de Walrus, Jan, SJ.
Exotic take yo pillz biatch

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-22-2018, 04:55 PM)Aspire Wrote: Well since you left the staff team I’ve noticed an improvement.
I think you made this to gain views, we have 100 of these threads.
Pls close

ur not an epic gamer
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 5 users Like Random's post:
  • Panda, Ratatoskrr, Luna, John Jong, Exotic
FL is not dead!
want your bad romance
it’s sucks I hate it I just a want a girlfriend who I can take to nexus and show her off I’m I ugly
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 8 users Like Cox's post:
  • Agorith, juicyorange, Falc, , John Jong, Exotic, Jesse, SJ.
(11-22-2018, 09:52 PM)Cox Wrote: it’s sucks I hate it I just a want a girlfriend who I can take to nexus and show her off I’m I ugly

What about a boyfriend because I think you’re so cute and want to share my love with you and I will go to nexus with you and show eachother off

Love you lots

Samzo xxx
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox
Ban al plyers! unb4n me!!!!! gime badmon pwr! fl savd 4 gud
(11-23-2018, 09:54 AM)Falc Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 09:52 PM)Cox Wrote: it’s sucks I hate it I just a want a girlfriend who I can take to nexus and show her off I’m I ugly

What about a boyfriend because I think you’re so cute and want to share my love with you and I will go to nexus with you and show eachother off

Love you lots

Samzo xxx

Hehehe you made my willy tickle hehehe rawr love you to moon and back Samzo xxx
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 5 users Like Cox's post:
  • god, Random, John Jong, Falc, SJ.