rp_evocity_fl
I have no clue if this is the place to ask but. I have good knowledge in source sdk/ hammer editor, and i've posted a contribute app, but no one has replied... I just want to help out no?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:78348183]

The map can't be compiled as is. Besides that, the admin team did not allow me to post the map until it's ready for the Fearless Server, due to security reasons.
(01-03-2019, 09:46 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: The map can't be compiled as is. Besides that, the admin team did not allow me to post the map until it's ready for the Fearless Server, due to security reasons.

Understandable. Personally dont agree with that move. But thank you for explaining to me that is not allowed instead of just holding back until it is perfect
(01-03-2019, 09:46 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: The map can't be compiled as is. Besides that, the admin team did not allow me to post the map until it's ready for the Fearless Server, due to security reasons.

Oh, Ok. I understand. But there isn't a way I can contribute or do I have to wait until someone sees my app?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:78348183]

For this map, there is no way of contributing. Unless you got prefabs that can be included.
Excuse me can I speak to the manager, when is this map allegedly coming out the closet?
(01-03-2019, 08:40 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 05:24 PM)Jan Wrote: And still the map is yet to be released, continue promoting people to contributor based on hype.

I continue to lol at you Codedbrain/Mavis.

Riiiiiiight. Because maps are that easy to edit, and I have all the time of my life because I don't have one.

Typical dutchies.

Typical dutchies? You mean realistic people I assume?

Besides you have your flag set to the Netherlands, so you're a wannabe.

Map won't be released and you'll constantly make new excuses, just like you did in the past. Again, shame people get contributor based on hype instead of stuff they actually contribute.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bobby, Archer
(01-04-2019, 08:46 AM)Jan Wrote: Typical dutchies? You mean realistic people I assume?

Map won't be released and you'll constantly make new excuses, just like you did in the past. Again, shame people get contributor based on hype instead of stuff they actually contribute.

Newsflash, I'm a dutchy. Apart from the 25% German DNA inside of me.

If you've done your work properly, you know the admin team already has the latest version of the map. Oh... yeah, forgot you aren't that anymore. Your behaviour here explains why.

Besides this map, I already made an update, helped numerous people with their additions and helped Soul with setting up the new server.

But then again, you would've known if you got your shit together.

Pick on someone else man. Get your depression off my thread.
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Edned
(01-04-2019, 08:46 AM)Jan Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 08:40 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 05:24 PM)Jan Wrote: -snip-

Typical dutchies.

Typical dutchies? You mean realistic people I assume?

Not to mention the instant generalization and the fact that one person does not represent a whole country.

However, just make sure to optimize what needs to be optimized but don't give people high hopes by saying it's in its final stage, whilst you still need a lot of time to optimize it. The map seems promising and hopefully you can deliver what you've promised, which I believe you will do. 

Edit: Let's just stop the discussion we're starting and stay on topic
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Is someone who's been demoted twice, and perma banned several times because of his abuse, backdoors, glitching money for himself and his silly friends really calling me out for my "behaviour"?

Newsflash: unlike you I resigned after years of administrating without abuse.

Such a sad guy, you can't handle criticism instead you get personal and ask your friends to like your posts, I see you haven't changed much whatsoever.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Archer