rp_evocity_fl
(11-22-2018, 05:56 PM)Marty Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 03:15 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 02:56 PM)Marty Wrote: I didn't add exploits.

Said the guy that added code so he could see undercover admins and phased staff.

Yup sure, that's a feature...

If you know the reason why that had to be done. But of course you don't because you only like to cause chaos, and ignore explanations and reasons.

Can y'all mind staying on topic and focus on the map instead of my past ? Would be great thanks.

I did know the reason.

You feeling abused and bullied ain't no reason for a coded exploit.

That being said I'm glad you admitted it. I'm done with proving my point.

FutureRP is still a shitty S Cars

Literally no one cares mate just fuck off will ya
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(11-22-2018, 07:27 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

Said the guy that added code so he could see undercover admins and phased staff.

If you know the reason why that had to be done. But of course you don't because you only like to cause chaos, and ignore explanations and reasons.

Can y'all mind staying on topic and focus on the map instead of my past ? Would be great thanks.

I did know the reason.

Don't mess with the good elders, Marty somewhat knows his shit and has been around, you joined like this year..
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Marty, sebasti161
I’d love to do stuff like this, nice software you’re using.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(11-22-2018, 10:04 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 07:27 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

I did know the reason.

Don't mess with the good elders, Marty somewhat knows his shit and has been around, you joined like this year..

Do I care? No.. I joined this year correct however there’s no need to start attacking someone for something they did a few years ago people can change.
(11-22-2018, 09:12 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 07:39 AM)NotMarty Wrote: Oh how exciting.

We are letting a disgraced developer that literally added exploits to the game mode and gifted himself and friends money...

We are letting this guy make FL a map. What could possibly go wrong...

Not sure if you can do anything wrong with a map but correct me if I am wrong. Also I do think Contributors don’t have any powers in game. Sure thing he could make an exploit in an addon he can create, but doesn’t the addons get checked before being added? 

Like I said, correct me if I am wrong.

Pretty sure you can do just about anything with a map too. Either way there's no reason for Mavis to do anything malicious here, everyone should be happy they're actually getting a custom map now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Back in 2015 any criticism was bullying and should not have been allowed if it was up to Mavis (even if it was behind the scenes) and now in 2018 I see you haven't changed a bit.

There's a difference between whining and bringing up very valid points regarding your abuse.

To the people who tell others to just "get over it" you weren't even here back some time ago, get your stuff together.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • sebasti161
(11-23-2018, 09:17 AM)Jan Wrote: Back in 2015 any criticism was bullying and should not have been allowed if it was up to Mavis (even if it was behind the scenes) and now in 2018 I see you haven't changed a bit.

There's a difference between whining and bringing up very valid points regarding your abuse.

To the people who tell others to just "get over it" you weren't even here back some time ago, get your stuff together.

You made your point. Can we just stay OT for now, if not this thread could just be closed if everyone fails to do so. I joined Fearless back in 2012, so yess I am aware of what happend. But after all those years I saw FL giving so many people other chances. 

I can even put out some names if I want to. But I wont. 

Pollux Thanks for letting me know, However you are right there is no reason for Mavis (CodedBrain) to do anything.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(11-22-2018, 01:43 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Rumors? I think you forgot I was staff back then and had access to all inside information, you and I both know these are not rumors.

Indeed. I know that I did not add any exploits to the game, and so should you. But if you want to believe it, you're free to do so.

May I point out that as an ex-member, you should know not to get off topic? Yet your failing to do so.

Yea you can lie right now just like you did to myself, Soul, and the SAs when we discovered what you were doing and confronted you.

What is it with FL and bringing these people back?
The following 4 users Like Venom's post:
  • Jan, sebasti161, Floodify, Agorith
Let's keep it on topic please fellas.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
Just leaving this here for no specific reason.

Yo! We're the fearless team, bannning all day keep the servers clean. And then.. check the forums out looking at reports from in the courthouse. I know you think, we're mean, but we keep the servers clean