rp_evocity_fl
Why put a backdoor in a gamemode when you can do it on an entire map.
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • Prosto, De CodeerHeer
Stay on topic please. This is a place to provide feedback and suggestions for the map, not one for you to hurl abuse at Coded, who might I add is doing a fantastic job thus far.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Luna
Another Idea (not too sure about this one though)

The idea is to move the Hospital to Connectivity Road and also add a Fire Station there too

Ignore the numbers, they're there from the previous suggestion
[Image: FL_Fire_Med.png]

Where the hospital used to be now would give an entrance point to a new harbor area.
Also adding a new Fire Station to connectivity will free up the old one in the city (which can now be used for more RP's and also stops the fire dept being "homeless" when there's RP's going on in there)

Ofc placements can be tweaked, this was just to show the possibility
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 2 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Jeffrey, Lewwings
I'm glad there are some upcoming changes for the current map.
Cant wait to play on the new map!
Would love to see the V2D slums area somewhere on this map.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Jeffrey
(11-20-2018, 09:04 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Would love to see the V2D slums area somewhere on this map.

Honestly, having bases that both halves of the community enjoy is what could help this server get on its feet.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Dimitris
(11-20-2018, 08:38 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: I'm glad there are some upcoming changes for the current map.

Keep in mind that CodedBrain isn't currently a Developer. This map may or may not be used.

I hope it is used too, but try not to over-hype that it definitely will come, because it might not.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(11-20-2018, 09:47 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:38 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: I'm glad there are some upcoming changes for the current map.

Keep in mind that CodedBrain isn't currently a Developer. This map may or may not be used.

I hope it is used too, but try not to over-hype that it definitely will come, because it might not.

You're funny. This might be fl's only chance to get going again. The guy is putting real work into it, all he needs to do now is optimize it correctly so we get good FPS on it.
(11-20-2018, 11:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 09:47 PM)Huskii Wrote:

You're funny. This might be fl's only chance to get going again. The guy is putting real work into it, all he needs to do now is optimize it correctly so we get good FPS on it.

Coded has already been working on that. The Nexus should see FPS improvements of between 25-30%, and the whole map in general will be better optimised.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • god
Remove the day/night cycle, it makes everything depressing as f*ck. Or at least shorten it to tops 2 minutes. It doesn't need to be long to trigger immersion.
The idea of making it possible to enter the city from 2 different areas is also interesting and shouldn't be unrealistic if you have a tunnel with areaportal.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.