rp_evocity_fl
(03-28-2019, 09:33 AM)Marty Wrote: Take about a month...lol this was first announced in like 2016 or something stupid like that

[Image: 589a683ecaa2b39610506ec247d6c2e0.png]
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 8 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Agorith, Tomo, Random, Wolven, Joe Joe, Envy, Dragnort_, Marty
If you're moaning over this, ye genuinely just looking for a reason to cry and moan at this point,
Mans spending his spare time when he can to create a free map, he never gave a deadline, he owes you nothing.
If i was Coded I wouldn't even release the map, why should he spend his time making a map for a bunch of moaning bastards, be grateful.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 8 users Like Envy's post:
  • Agorith, Ghost, Sentinel, Luna, Random, Pollux, JoshZ, Exotic
(03-28-2019, 01:27 PM)Envy Wrote: If you're moaning over this, ye genuinely just looking for a reason to cry and moan at this point,
Mans spending his spare time when he can to create a free map, he never gave a deadline, he owes you nothing.
If i was Coded I wouldn't even release the map, why should he spend his time making a map for a bunch of moaning bastards, be grateful.

shut up ya white knight

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Envy
Cut it out, this isn't the place to argue with each other. Only warning I'll give.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(03-28-2019, 06:14 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Cut it out, this isn't the place to argue with each other. Only warning I'll give.

Just close the thread. If Mavis wants to post again for updates or whatever you can unlock it and he can post. No reason for this to be here anymore
(03-28-2019, 08:22 AM)DVN Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 05:36 PM)Archer Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 02:22 PM)DVN Wrote: Okay it was announced that Coded was working on a map, but that doesn't mean majority of you guys should be immature to push him and hold any timescales against him doing FREE work for the server.

None of this should be expected of him. He started working on it, provided updates and is obviously busy elsewhere right now that takes priority.

Yet nobody forced him to do this, you can't just claim criticism isn't valid just because he is doing this for free

Yeah but you're criticising someone for doing free work with no given timescale, and he even pre-warned us that there maybe breaks in development due to personal commitments lmao.

Basically stop crying about it. It's either coming or it's not, but that's for Coded to decide.
No I'm not criticising him for doing free work, it is the quite opposite. I'm criticising him for promising to do free work and then failing to do so.
First it was exams, now there isn't even an announcement from Coded/Mavis. Just admit it, the new map isn't coming.
Joe Joe Wrote:Cut it out, this isn't the place to argue with each other. Only warning I'll give.
Ah so it suddenly is discussing with each other is not allowed when people call out bullshit? Guess I'll promise major updates and fail to deliver them, after all I'm invincible and any criticism of me is a terrible argument according to admins.
It is within the community's rights to call someone out for not doing what they promised to.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
well, there's always littletown Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer, SpaghettiFTW, DVN
(03-28-2019, 06:32 PM)Archer Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 08:22 AM)DVN Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 05:36 PM)Archer Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 02:22 PM)DVN Wrote: Okay it was announced that Coded was working on a map, but that doesn't mean majority of you guys should be immature to push him and hold any timescales against him doing FREE work for the server.

None of this should be expected of him. He started working on it, provided updates and is obviously busy elsewhere right now that takes priority.

Yet nobody forced him to do this, you can't just claim criticism isn't valid just because he is doing this for free

Yeah but you're criticising someone for doing free work with no given timescale, and he even pre-warned us that there maybe breaks in development due to personal commitments lmao.

Basically stop crying about it. It's either coming or it's not, but that's for Coded to decide.
No I'm not criticising him for doing free work, it is the quite opposite. I'm criticising him for promising to do free work and then failing to do so.
First it was exams, now there isn't even an announcement from Coded/Mavis. Just admit it, the new map isn't coming.
Joe Joe Wrote:Cut it out, this isn't the place to argue with each other. Only warning I'll give.
Ah so it suddenly is discussing with each other is not allowed when people call out bullshit? Guess I'll promise major updates and fail to deliver them, after all I'm invincible and any criticism of me is a terrible argument according to admins.
It is within the community's rights to call someone out for not doing what they promised to.

Did I say it was aimed at you? It was aimed at people making certain remarks towards other with no comment towards the actual purpose of the thread.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
OMG The new map will come when it COMES OK!
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(03-28-2019, 11:42 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 09:33 AM)Marty Wrote: Take about a month...lol this was first announced in like 2016 or something stupid like that

[Image: 589a683ecaa2b39610506ec247d6c2e0.png]

It has been announced before. In fact we could download the map before I still have a copy of a half finished version on my computer somewhere.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ghost