rp_evocity_fl
(03-27-2019, 09:47 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Arny Wrote: And yet you all wonder why updates are kept a secret. Thinking

If you dont have a date then dont announce them you just make it worse off on yourselves

And this just proves my point Joy
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Pollux
(03-26-2019, 11:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 04:18 PM)TDragnort_ Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:54 PM)Arny Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:02 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Any updates on the time you'll need until it will be implemented on the server? I'm extremely curious how it'll work out.

If it all works out, it will be atleast a month until it is on the server as the property system (which is a bitch to do), locations, spawnpoints, delivery jobs, fishing spots, car parking, refueling spots, jail spawn points, arms locker and all the rest. He also needs to compile the map first before any of that is done. There will be no set time of when it will be put on the server because you can't really say a definite time, after all, its voluntary.

To be honest you should not be commenting on the status of it if you're not the person doing all this work as you're putting pressure on something that is nowhere near ready yet you've said it is for a long time. Just creating false hope and empty promises when you really have no idea how the progress is.

"If it all works out, it will be atleast a month until it is on the server"
"There will be no set time of when it will be put on the server because you can't really say a definite time"

It has been near 5 Months since the OP. Yet we still get empty promises from all of the Dev team and slim comments from the supposed 'Map Creator'

Spoiler :
[Image: 794a18faea8b57eeed42d3833452ea63.png]

Sorry dragnort but people have stuff to do such as work? If you want it faster why don’t you make/help him ? It’s hard to be motivated to create something fast for free.

Literally no one asks him to work faster, literally no one. Just don’t make promises if you know yourself that it isn’t reachable. 

Also it is indeed hard to develop/work on something if you don’t get paid but then again it is his choice to work on it for nothing. He knew it before he started. As Fearless never paid for developers. Which kinda means this ain’t a reason for the delays as he knew it before.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Dragnort_
let's just face the fact that there will probably never be a new map.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Archer
Okay it was announced that Coded was working on a map, but that doesn't mean majority of you guys should be immature to push him and hold any timescales against him doing FREE work for the server.

None of this should be expected of him. He started working on it, provided updates and is obviously busy elsewhere right now that takes priority.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Ghost
Mavis just switched to away today on the forums. Can we just close up this thread and move on? There is no map coming.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Archer
In all fairness after all the bitching I'd have lost motivation by now to put all this effort in myself aswell.
Then from another perspective the vocal negative minority shouldn't dictate your intention to release this map ASAP.

You do you, Coded.
Just stay truthful about the project, if you have no intention of releasing it anytime soon, I think it'd be better to close this.
You could continue it when you deem fit, but I suggest you do so privately to avoid another mess like this.
The following 6 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Archer, Ghost, Spartan_KCT, DVN, Envy, mintblackbeard
(03-27-2019, 02:22 PM)DVN Wrote: Okay it was announced that Coded was working on a map, but that doesn't mean majority of you guys should be immature to push him and hold any timescales against him doing FREE work for the server.

None of this should be expected of him. He started working on it, provided updates and is obviously busy elsewhere right now that takes priority.

Yet nobody forced him to do this, you can't just claim criticism isn't valid just because he is doing this for free
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • Lewwings, Mr. Flaminator, RaZZ
(03-27-2019, 05:36 PM)Archer Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 02:22 PM)DVN Wrote: Okay it was announced that Coded was working on a map, but that doesn't mean majority of you guys should be immature to push him and hold any timescales against him doing FREE work for the server.

Yet nobody forced him to do this, you can't just claim criticism isn't valid just because he is doing this for free

Yeah but you're criticising someone for doing free work with no given timescale, and he even pre-warned us that there maybe breaks in development due to personal commitments lmao.

Basically stop crying about it. It's either coming or it's not, but that's for Coded to decide.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Random, Ghost
He never said the map would be finished within a month. He said it is going to take AT LEAST a month. Something has probably come up, hence why we have not had any updates. Like Arny said, sometimes stuff just does not need to be shared with the community.

The map will be released when it is finished. I'd rather this take a bit longer to finish, than to have an unfinished map.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Luna, Ghost
Take about a month...lol this was first announced in like 2016 or something stupid like that
[Image: giphy.gif]