rp_evocity_fl
Im still optimistic that this map will be finished and a good thing for this community. There is no point criticising, if it doesn't get finished shit happens and we'll move on.

Gotta understand that IRL problems come before FL problems.
(01-24-2019, 01:51 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Im still optimistic that this map will be finished and a good thing for this community. There is no point criticising, if it doesn't get finished shit happens and we'll move on.

Gotta understand that IRL problems come before FL problems.

You really make no sense. Jan clearly stated that he understands Codebrain has to sort his life out first, but as Jan stated this has happened in the past with the same users involved and something would always occur causing CodeBrain to cancel or slow down his projects. I get that licking ass has become your full-time job but at least read what people have stated before making a reply.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Archer, Jan
(01-24-2019, 01:45 PM)Archer Wrote: Gotta love how a certain person has so much trouble handling criticism that he needs to call in his admin buddies to hush people. I don’t care if I get warned, but I’ll say it again: Why did you start a project and give promises while knowing you wouldn’t have time?

Archer what on earth are you even talking about you hurt my brain. How could he have anticipated that he wouldn't like the course he was studying before going and studying on that very course lmaoooo? He didn't know that he wouldn't have time he's a developer not a psychic mate.

He didn't promise anything will be done. We were given realistic deadlines and continuous updates from Coded. He hasn't called on any of his 'admin buddies' as I don't even know Coded personally, never spoke to him.

This post commences the end of any arguing, shitposting and general posts to bring down the credibility of Coded, because it's simply not the place for it. Feel free to talk and spread negative energy in private, but it won't continue here. Thank you.
Ridiculous how you try to silent negativity even though it is all completely on-topic.

It's also funny how some of you keep on defending the man even though you haven't got a clue whatsoever what you're talking about, no clue whatsoever.

I've even helped codedbrain with some of his projects in the past, such as https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65220 (See the credits in the thread, have a look at the last pages on how he hasn't done half of the project).

See https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63797 also a big promise which was never released and people were insanely positive when it started.

Most of you weren't even around or active at these times so you don't know jack shit, you know nothing. Yet you come here claiming the negativity has nothing to do with Coded or his map, that negativity doesn't help him speed it up, that we should just not say anything if we're negative.

Get your shit together.

Also DVN, I respect your need for this discussion to stop, however you don't reply with an argument and in the same post forbid people to reply to it.
(01-24-2019, 03:49 PM)Jan Wrote: yeet

You're right Jan, I shouldn't have made a responding statement then asking it to end.

From here on out we are to keep completely topical. If you have any concerns in regards to CodedBrains past or current activity please report it to one of our SA's. Posting here to publicly tarnish credibility isn't topical to this thread, it's just disrespectful and negative.
(01-24-2019, 04:05 PM)DVN Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 03:49 PM)Jan Wrote: yeet

You're right Jan, I shouldn't have made a responding statement then asking it to end.

From here on out we are to keep completely topical. If you have any concerns in regards to CodedBrains past or current activity please report it to one of our SA's. Posting here to publicly tarnish credibility isn't topical to this thread, it's just disrespectful and negative.

Everything stated by Jan till now is on topic. Criticising someone is not forbidden on FL services. So let CodeBrain handle the criticism himself.

**Edit:** After checking out the threads Jan linked I can fully understand why Jan is so cautious about all these big promises and I would be too.
since when was being optimistic about a map ass licking? lmao
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Ranger, Zona
(01-24-2019, 04:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: since when was being optimistic about a map ass licking? lmao

Stay on topic, please.
(01-24-2019, 04:42 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 04:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: since when was being optimistic about a map ass licking? lmao

Stay on topic, please.

okay admin
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
easiest post count increase for some people in months
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • General Rickets, Zona, sebasti161