rp_evocity_fl
Epic
could we get a image of the map from above possibly?

btw just saying it would be epic to add a 3D Skybox
It has a 3d skybox
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(12-18-2018, 10:44 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: Currently in the last stage of optimization. The city needs to most work. I'm currently fiddling with different types of optimization. I'm working out the best way to block off the inside of the nexus when not in it. And I'm looking at optimizing visleafs.

This last stage take more time then I though, and is the most boring for the community. When it's done however, it'll make the FPS better.

Take as much time as you need for optimization. CityRP is hogging on resources and it would be great to have an optimized map.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Zona, Weezy_, De CodeerHeer, Ratatoskrr
hopefully, can't wait to be actually able to play on the server with somewhat decent FPS
(12-19-2018, 01:55 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: hopefully, can't wait to be actually able to play on the server with somewhat decent FPS

My man Kimo Kamal can't wait and nor can i.
You should add the Slums or atleast the Slums Apartments, its good for Working Class Characters.
should remove the trees that stop people from building in areas they want as in the flatter areas of the map where people will prob wanna build a fat shop or doomfort
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Santaliz
The guy literally said he's in the last stages of optimization, he won't add or remove anything from the map anymore.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Jessixa, Archer
Any update on when this will be finished for release?
Can't wait for this map.

Let's start the new year off right.