warning all fearlessians
(11-19-2018, 02:48 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 01:20 PM)Wolven Wrote: lol, you got warned for that??? put a ubr up lol

No because it will get denied with no reason besides "Its offensive" even though there is nothing offensive or even derogatory in my post, that is the state of FearlessRP.

Barry is making it offensive. No where in your thread did you state he was disabled nor did you take the piss... What??
Wolven

I just came back after a few years and decided to hop on the Server for around a day and it's actually retarded how incapable the Staff team are at dealing with Everything, I agree with Wolfen Barry made it offensive it was friendly banter but he is clearly Power hungry and decides to ban Everyone and their dog. This was backed up from when I was In game he was dishing out the Most Bullshit bans and blacklists and just getting pissy with everyone. He gave a new player a 7 Day ban for spamming Adverts??. To conclude I think The man upstairs need to get the Staff team together because if they don't a perfectly good server is going to be ruined by a few power-hungry Admins.
[Image: kqzQP5O.png]
(11-19-2018, 04:45 PM)Young Tom Wrote: I just came back after a few years and decided to hop on the Server for around a day and it's actually retarded how incapable the Staff team are at dealing with Everything, I agree with Wolfen Barry made it offensive it was friendly banter but he is clearly Power hungry and decides to ban Everyone and their dog. This was backed up from when I was In game he was dishing out the Most Bullshit bans and blacklists and just getting pissy with everyone.  He gave a new player a 7 Day ban for spamming Adverts??. To conclude I think The man upstairs need to get the Staff team together because if they don't a perfectly good server is going to be ruined by a few power-hungry Admins.

tom y u mad 4 Sad(
(11-20-2018, 06:57 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 04:45 PM)Young Tom Wrote: I just came back after a few years and decided to hop on the Server for around a day and it's actually retarded how incapable the Staff team are at dealing with Everything, I agree with Wolfen Barry made it offensive it was friendly banter but he is clearly Power hungry and decides to ban Everyone and their dog. This was backed up from when I was In game he was dishing out the Most Bullshit bans and blacklists and just getting pissy with everyone.  He gave a new player a 7 Day ban for spamming Adverts??. To conclude I think The man upstairs need to get the Staff team together because if they don't a perfectly good server is going to be ruined by a few power-hungry Admins.

tom y u mad 4 Sad(

Well my dads a virgin okay but c'mon Staff are a bit silleh
[Image: kqzQP5O.png]
(11-20-2018, 09:03 PM)Young Tom Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 06:57 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

tom y u mad 4 Sad(

Well my dads a virgin okay but c'mon Staff are a bit silleh

not as silly as shitelight lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
[Image: ken-ham.jpg]Please warn me, it will only be as a sign of agreement.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-21-2018, 01:37 AM)Midget Wrote: [Image: ken-ham.jpg]Please warn me, it will only be as a sign of agreement.

At this point criticizing staff gets punished regardless of how carefully you word it so wouldn't surprise me if you got warned. Told countless SA's how they could improve on the server and they completely blank all info, they could give less a shit than me.
(11-21-2018, 02:12 PM)Eoin Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 12:24 PM)Killroy Wrote: its against the rules to use pictures of people who are disabled, even if you don't know they are disabled.

that is all.

Did you post a picture of yourself?

Calm down Ian.
(11-21-2018, 11:26 AM)Killroy Wrote: At this point criticizing staff gets punished regardless of how carefully you word it so wouldn't surprise me if you got warned. Told countless SA's how they could improve on the server and they completely blank all info, they could give less a shit than me.

I was under the impression that we all stopped giving a fuck somewhere along the line anyways.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-22-2018, 12:35 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 11:26 AM)Killroy Wrote: At this point criticizing staff gets punished regardless of how carefully you word it so wouldn't surprise me if you got warned. Told countless SA's how they could improve on the server and they completely blank all info, they could give less a shit than me.

I was under the impression that we all stopped giving a fuck somewhere along the line anyways.

That was the statement, I can explain it so it goes like this:

I don't give a shit about FL anymore - staff give less a shit than me, therefore they care less than not? Get it? ok ok