Predator!

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:147354347

Time in GMT:

21:00~

Server:

V4B1

Summary:

Raiding the President, went up to the large group of people and initiated FearRP when Predator! raised his weapon, breaking FearRP, forcing our raiding party to retaliate.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5NmVvei...e=youtu.be
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Show me a rule which says I can't rise it up when I have it out?
(11-13-2018, 10:14 PM)Predator! Wrote: Show me a rule which says I can't rise it up when I have it out?

FearRP.

A recently concluded PR for what is essentially the same situation:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90282

Any reason to push us with weapons? (I understand that we are protecting the president, but he wasn't even there.) So any reason to point guns at us? Don't tell me you wanted to know where the president is, you didn't even know we were his guards. No laws about it. Do you want to tell me that you are metagaming? ( By the way didn't say that you are. Just asking.)
Even if someone else got banned for this, I want a rule. You can't just say I am banning someone because he did something what isn't even in the rules, or can you.

Except it was failrp, then there are many reasons. But I don't like it when someone bans you for a reason which isn't even in the rules.

EDIT: I didn't even shoot, it was you who shot. You can force me to put it down, maybe I would, but I didn't shoot. It was up to you.

Violence should be the last option.
(11-13-2018, 10:27 PM)Predator! Wrote: I want a rule.

FearRP - I already stated this in my previous comment.

By the way you see me in the beginning taking a weapon out because i didn‘t see you guys coming to us.
And later I you told me to put the weapon down. Of course I wanted to put it down so fast but heard it after 2 seconds
you said it. Because I don‘t know, it always comes after 1-3 seconds in the game.

Maybe you don‘t believe me but in the behinning when you came I didn‘t even hear you so fast. Also many voices were speaking.
Involved, I was one of the raiders.

Huski pointed his weapon first on you and the others, which means fearRP applies. You follow the orders that are/were given.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Yes, you didn't give me 10 seconds to put it away. Also you didn't even count to put it away.
And now a lesson.

What happens when you shoot someone, while you put him under fearrp, or try to.
You don't shoot him because then fearrp is gone and you can shoot.
Also give me seconds to realize before shooting on me.
Hello, I will bring this up with the rest of the team as the sitation looks a bit complicated.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]