Another One Bites the Dust.
(11-11-2018, 04:33 PM)Aspire Wrote: Make em look weak and they linch ya

You say that like they don't do a good enough job making themselves look weak.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Pollux, CorieTheNub
(11-11-2018, 03:19 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 12:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Well RIP, Pollux was a good dev that released several good updates as well as being active, don't see the whole "Mavis 2.0" thing, but whatever.

May luck be with him in his future.

You wouldn't see the whole Mavis thing because it's mostly shit happening behind the curtain, you think Mavis wasn't sneaky?

it's crazy how good a job Mavis did of embarrassing the staff team at the current time.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Pollux, Wolven
Server is falling apart anyway. Might as well just fuck about and actually have some fun. Sad to see Pollux get demoted. Would have been funnier if he resigned. The team is starting to crumble lol
The following 4 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Pollux, Wolven, Self, Envy
(11-11-2018, 02:13 AM)Killroy Wrote:
P.S - Bite the dirt <3

I mean, at least it tastes better than what the staff team threw at me.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-13-2018, 07:04 PM)Self Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 09:18 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Server is falling apart anyway. Might as well just fuck about and actually have some fun . Sad to see Pollux get demoted. Would have been funnier if he resigned. The team is starting to crumble lol

Exactly,
Lets have fun.

This is all fun to see, but Pollux I hope you can move on from this smoothly

I do too. I never expected it to be so hard to move on. I still end up trying to check discord or the forums just out of habit. It feels weird as everyone says "oh but it's just a gmod community" but I think I honestly cared way too much for what it was worth. I guess it just takes time.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-14-2018, 10:18 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 07:04 PM)Self Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 09:18 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Server is falling apart anyway. Might as well just fuck about and actually have some fun . Sad to see Pollux get demoted. Would have been funnier if he resigned. The team is starting to crumble lol

Exactly,
Lets have fun.

This is all fun to see, but Pollux I hope you can move on from this smoothly

I do too. I never expected it to be so hard to move on. I still end up trying to check discord or the forums just out of habit. It feels weird as everyone says "oh but it's just a gmod community" but I think I honestly cared way too much for what it was worth. I guess it just takes time.

Keep crying about it
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • mark2766