SOUL DID WHAT !?!?!?!?!
What you mean? Are you saying he hosts Cheese Pizza on his servers?
Good. Broke a rule and was likely just here to minge, wouldn't be banned for that long if he wasn't. Malicious rule breakages should have long punishments. People who are just playing to ruin others experience shouldn't be allowed to play and should be punished for a long time.
So people complain about the players who come on purely to ruin the experience for others, but then also complain when those players are removed for doing so?

How do we win?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(11-11-2018, 06:06 PM)Tomo Wrote: So people complain about the players who come on purely to ruin the experience for others, but then also complain when those players are removed for doing so?

How do we win?

I'm fine with lighter punishments only there need to be people online to enforce Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(11-11-2018, 06:06 PM)Tomo Wrote: So people complain about the players who come on purely to ruin the experience for others, but then also complain when those players are removed for doing so?

How do we win?

A player got given a 14days ban for prop pushing, you feel that's ok?
(11-11-2018, 08:52 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

How do we win?

yep it is ok
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • mintblackbeard
They broke the rule and they got banned. Whats the problem?
(11-11-2018, 09:23 PM)Goat Wrote: They broke the rule and they got banned. Whats the problem?

With that logic you could break NLR and recieve a 30 day ban for it. Ngl if you were banned for a fairly extreme amount of time considering your hours and blacklist/ban history you would complain as it is quite a long ban
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

How do we win?

Well people want a sweet middle line
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Dimitris
(11-11-2018, 08:52 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

How do we win?

I didn't see the situation but depending on the severity of it and the judgement of if they are just there to cause chaos (which prop pushing can be known for), I'd say it's justified. I'm sure Soul acted accordingly.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]