How's everyone been? And whats changed?
Long time no see for some of you, I've been inactive for nearly a year now, for some of the more veteran players here they would have known me as "NEMxDman" I just wanted to see how some of you guys were and I'm interested in whats changed since I've been away.
Weren’t you around in 2015-2016 because I swear the name rings a bell. I don’t think we’ve spoke before (from my perspective) but I would love to chat with you if you’re ever on the server eventually. It’s a bit awkward having to explain the changes on FL, but we have Pollux has the big guy in the dev team, or at least one of them and he’s making all these updates where Fearless is pretty much managed by an autonomous system called FLAMS but we still get admins on now and then, better than what it was in summer aha. News cars, and also the guns are really good with damage now or at least some of them, but the M3 is the most op imo. There’s more but that would take forever and it is probably boring reading all this lol

Make a welcome back thread incase this doesn’t work out.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
No way omg i remember you pm me on steam bro
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

hello and welcome
(11-06-2018, 11:01 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Weren’t you around in 2015-2016 because I swear the name rings a bell. I don’t think we’ve spoke before (from my perspective) but I would love to chat with you if you’re ever on the server eventually. It’s a bit awkward having to explain the changes on FL, but we have Pollux has the big guy in the dev team, or at least one of them and he’s making all these updates where Fearless is pretty much managed by an autonomous system called FLAMS but we still get admins on now and then, better than what it was in summer aha. News cars, and also the guns are really good with damage now or at least some of them, but the M3 is the most op imo. There’s more but that would take forever and it is probably boring reading all this lol

Make a welcome back thread incase this doesn’t work out.

Yeah 2015 was around the time I first started playing on the server, I became known around the server by a lot of players last year, but most of them not for good reasons. I was well known for going around "minging" and eventually I was rightfully permanently banned for making a second account. I hope to return one day, I've been banned almost a year now and over that year I've matured a lot. Around 2015 my username was FGxDman, then it later changed late 2016 to NEMxDman. After having a quick look at your profile I recognise the name "jeff the cop" you were definitely around during the time I was around.
(11-06-2018, 11:35 PM)TagliatelleFTW Wrote: No way omg i remember you pm me on steam bro

I will be sure to drop you a message, first time I will have logged onto my steam account for almost a year haha.
(11-07-2018, 07:36 AM)juicyorange Wrote: hello and welcome
Hello and thank you.