Missing TB
Dunno why but lately I've been missing Totalbiscuit AKA John Bain, the Cynical Brit so much. I met him a few times in my life and he truly inspired me to get my first gaming PC and try to branch out into YouTube. I remember first playing uncapped gaming thanks to him and his critiques of FOV sliders really made me feel like a real gamer.

Gone but not forgotten, TB. We love you and we miss you, you're with the angels now.

No tears, only dreams.

(Sig disabled in his honour, I ask replies to do the same. Thanks.)
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Weezy_, Emil, James
Sounded like a great guy!

(Sig Disabled)
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
ok

(i dont have a sig to disable)
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Wolven
He wasnt my personal favourite, his opinions tended to be quite elitist and biased half the time however when he wasn't constantly bashing game Devs he was interesting to listen too like on podcasts. Much respect to him for going through what he did though, noone deserves that - rip
OK

(Sig enabled)
Wolven

(11-07-2018, 08:55 AM)Grunt Wrote: He wasnt my personal favourite, his opinions tended to be quite elitist and biased half the time however when he wasn't constantly bashing game Devs he was interesting to listen too like on podcasts. Much respect to him for going through what he did though, noone deserves that - rip

How dare you? His reviews were the most grounded and he was the most pro-consumer reviewer out there, he fought for the little things like no FPS cap and FOV sliders till the very end! Also Fortnite would not be a success without him!
(Sig enabled)
(11-07-2018, 08:39 PM)JohnJong Wrote: (Sig enabled)

Vile troll, get out of here!
(11-07-2018, 03:36 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 08:55 AM)Grunt Wrote: He wasnt my personal favourite, his opinions tended to be quite elitist and biased half the time however when he wasn't constantly bashing game Devs he was interesting to listen too like on podcasts. Much respect to him for going through what he did though, noone deserves that - rip

How dare you? His reviews were the most grounded and he was the most pro-consumer reviewer out there, he fought for the little things like no FPS cap and FOV sliders till the very end! Also Fortnite would not be a success without him!

TB big gey