FL’s Top Fragger??
How’s this gone from who’s the best at killing pixels on a 10 year old game to a battle of people wanting to somewhat fight each other
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • juicyorange
(01-03-2019, 03:43 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 03:39 PM)mark2766 Wrote: I have no reason to get involved but JoshZ I have seen a picture of you why you calling people a twig when you are a little short ass lol

Show me the picture. Little short-ass who are you?

Not going to post your private picture mate that is on you if you want, it was back when I was arguing with JackZ and was invited to a group chat and there was a picture of you in the group, nothing against short guys but if you are basically picking on someone calling them a twig when I am pretty sure they could pick you up and throw you like a javelin
End of the day me, perqe and jackz could fight everyone else here at the same time - everyone else is irrelevant.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
there is now intense beef omg

also can you close this thread it’s super cringe and hurts
(01-03-2019, 03:48 PM)Richtea Wrote: End of the day me, perqe and jackz could fight everyone else here at the same time - everyone else is irrelevant.

doubt it
(01-03-2019, 03:46 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 03:39 PM)mark2766 Wrote: I have no reason to get involved but JoshZ I have seen a picture of you why you calling people a twig when you are a little short ass lol

Not going to post your private picture mate that is on you if you want, it was back when I was arguing with JackZ and was invited to a group chat and there was a picture of you in the group, nothing against short guys but if you are basically picking on someone calling them a twig when I am pretty sure they could pick you up and throw you like a javelin

Look Mark I know you're butt-hurt and all but that just wasn't me you complete fucking idiot.

It was my mate Sam. Neither do I remember you being added to any group call
(01-03-2019, 03:51 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 03:46 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Look Mark I know you're butt-hurt and all but that just wasn't me you complete fucking idiot.

It was my mate Sam. Neither do I remember you being added to any group call
Of course it was, I don't know you or Dubai to have anything against you but you are clearly trying to pick on something about someone claiming they are a twig when you look like the closest thing you have got to a fight is fighting the munchkin guild in The Wizard of Oz
(01-03-2019, 03:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 03:48 PM)Richtea Wrote: End of the day me, perqe and jackz could fight everyone else here at the same time - everyone else is irrelevant.

doubt it

Don't doubt it, its a fact.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Someone fight me IRL
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • mark2766
I could beat anyone in Fearless
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • mark2766