FL’s Top Fragger??
(01-03-2019, 10:25 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 08:28 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:45 AM)JoshZ Wrote: i
(01-03-2019, 12:53 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 11:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

3-4 kd :?

Damn like for real, it was fun for me to argue with you, but get over it kiddo.
I understand that you’re a fxking lame ass micro pines wierdo, but mate stop looking for my attention.
Trying to laugh on my English won’t help you, saying twig won’t help you also cause you don’t know how I look and that I can take your facking head and take it to your butthole.
And yea, how you count this kd if you don’t know how I died mate?
Your starting to be annoying and obsessed about me and mantion my name whereever you can

Sorry Dubai for mentioning you everyone you twig, nice to know that i’m getting to you now. You wouldn’t tear shit up. You couldn’t scrap a wasp you silly prick.

You see how wierdo you are?
You cant let it go, I hurt your tiny ego so you trying to restore it, I get it.
But I don’t understand why you keep saying twig for real, find something else to say.

My ego isn’t shattered by a twig on the internet. I don’t claim that I’m incredible like what you do.

Its really sad that you butthurted like that man, how old are you? for real, calm the fck down you lame ass.
go get your morning tea and calm down, and cant understand why you keep calling me a twig for real. already told you say some new stuff other then that.
(01-03-2019, 10:27 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 09:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

You know nothing about aggressive, K/D doesn't mean shit, in a raid, you might do damage to every single person but not pick the kills.

It was clearly a joke you spanner. It’s called trying to wind somebody up that I am obviously doing.

Bob

You ain't shit mate. You can't do anything other than spam the name Bob over and over. You contacted Sparx about it got nothing out of it and you spread lies manipulating what Sparx said. Pathetic!
(01-03-2019, 10:37 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 12:53 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Damn like for real, it was fun for me to argue with you, but get over it kiddo.
I understand that you’re a fxking lame ass micro pines wierdo, but mate stop looking for my attention.
Trying to laugh on my English won’t help you, saying twig won’t help you also cause you don’t know how I look and that I can take your facking head and take it to your butthole.
And yea, how you count this kd if you don’t know how I died mate?
Your starting to be annoying and obsessed about me and mantion my name whereever you can

Sorry Dubai for mentioning you everyone you twig, nice to know that i’m getting to you now. You wouldn’t tear shit up. You couldn’t scrap a wasp you silly prick.

But I don’t understand why you keep saying twig for real, find something else to say.

My ego isn’t shattered by a twig on the internet. I don’t claim that I’m incredible like what you do.

Its really sad that you butthurted like that man, how old are you? for real, calm the fck down you lame ass.
go get your morning tea and calm down, and cant understand why you keep calling me a twig  for real. already told you say some new stuff other then that.

I don’t need to say anything else to some idiot online you’re stupid and dumb stop replying if you want me to stop twig.
(01-03-2019, 10:42 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

You know nothing about aggressive, K/D doesn't mean shit, in a raid, you might do damage to every single person but not pick the kills.

It was clearly a joke you spanner. It’s called trying to wind somebody up that I am obviously doing.

Bob

You ain't shit mate. You can't do anything other than spam the name Bob over and over. You contacted Sparx about it got nothing out of it and you spread lies manipulating what Sparx said. Pathetic!

What are you on about you BobZ? I contacted Sparx to inform him that you’re a DA that you are. However Sparx is scared of you so he obviously wasn’t going to do anything
(01-03-2019, 11:03 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

go get your morning tea and calm down, and cant understand why you keep calling me a twig  for real. already told you say some new stuff other then that.

I don’t need to say anything else to some idiot online you’re stupid and dumb stop replying if you want me to stop twig.

Looks like you need to say cause you fcking stupid for real.
you just a cocky nerd that cant be cocky about anything you do in game and irl mate, you lame in both places.
you trying to be a tough guy but you are just a stupid no life kiddo
The following 1 user Likes PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • mark2766
(01-03-2019, 11:14 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 08:28 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: You see how wierdo you are?

you just a cocky nerd that cant be cocky about anything you do in game and irl mate, you lame in both places.

I understand your frustration Dubai because you claim to have a life however never leave your mothers council flat. I would start taking this argument seriously however I can’t understand half of your sentence.
(01-03-2019, 11:18 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 10:25 AM)JoshZ Wrote: My ego isn’t shattered by a twig on the internet. I don’t claim that I’m incredible like what you do.

I understand your frustration Dubai because you claim to have a life however never leave your mothers council flat. I would start taking this argument seriously however I can’t understand half of your sentence.

Mate, already told you that laughing on my english wont make me cry because i know i have bad english and i dont really care, im pretty sure you feel like a big boy now that you laughed at my english, but im pretty sure you understood all my sentences cause you got mad like the little girl you are.
(01-03-2019, 11:05 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

Bob

What are you on about you BobZ? I contacted Sparx to inform him that you’re a DA that you are. However Sparx is scared of you so he obviously wasn’t going to do anything
Sparx is scared of me? Why is that? All you do is chat shit, first of all, I don't DA, second of all you went around saying bull shit that sparx agreed with you on me DAing etc.
(01-03-2019, 11:25 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 11:18 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 10:37 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Its really sad that you butthurted like that man, how old are you? for real, calm the fck down you lame ass.

Mate, already told you that laughing on my english wont make me cry because i know i have bad english and i dont really care, im pretty sure you feel like a big boy now that you laughed at my english, but im pretty sure you understood all my sentences cause you got mad like the little girl you are.

I ain’t mad.
(01-03-2019, 12:11 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 11:05 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 09:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote: You know nothing about aggressive, K/D doesn't mean shit, in a raid, you might do damage to every single person but not pick the kills.

Bob

Sparx is scared of me? Why is that? All you do is chat shit, first of all, I don't DA, second of all you went around saying bull shit that sparx agreed with you on me DAing etc.

I never said that Sparx agreed that you’re a DA.