FL’s Top Fragger??
(01-01-2019, 03:00 PM)perqe Wrote: dubai wanting pictures from JoshZ.

Love at first sight i hope. Or it seems

Got someone obsessed already joshz you lucky boy

What can I say mate.

Ofc I want pic, when he say he so strong so what I trying to be funny guy?
(01-01-2019, 04:15 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

Ofc I want pic, when he say he so strong so what I trying to be funny guy?

twig man be quiet
[Image: unknown.png]

3-4 kd :?
(01-02-2019, 11:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Damn like for real, it was fun for me to argue with you, but get over it kiddo.
I understand that you’re a fxking lame ass micro pines wierdo, but mate stop looking for my attention.
Trying to laugh on my English won’t help you, saying twig won’t help you also cause you don’t know how I look and that I can take your facking head and take it to your butthole.
And yea, how you count this kd if you don’t know how I died mate?
Your starting to be annoying and obsessed about me and mantion my name whereever you can
i
(01-03-2019, 12:53 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

I understand that you’re a fxking lame ass micro pines wierdo, but mate stop looking for my attention.
Trying to laugh on my English won’t help you, saying twig won’t help you also cause you don’t know how I look and that I can take your facking head and take it to your butthole.
Your starting to be annoying and obsessed about me and mantion my name whereever you can

Sorry Dubai for mentioning you everyone you twig, nice to know that i’m getting to you now. You wouldn’t tear shit up. You couldn’t scrap a wasp you silly prick.
(01-03-2019, 01:45 AM)JoshZ Wrote: i

Sorry Dubai for mentioning you everyone you twig, nice to know that i’m getting to you now. You wouldn’t tear shit up. You couldn’t scrap a wasp you silly prick.

You see how wierdo you are?
You cant let it go, I hurt your tiny ego so you trying to restore it, I get it.
But I don’t understand why you keep saying twig for real, find something else to say.

You know nothing about aggressive, K/D doesn't mean shit, in a raid, you might do damage to every single person but not pick the kills.
(01-03-2019, 08:28 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:45 AM)JoshZ Wrote: i

You see how wierdo you are?
You cant let it go, I hurt your tiny ego so you trying to restore it, I get it.
But I don’t understand why you keep saying twig for real, find something else to say.

My ego isn’t shattered by a twig on the internet. I don’t claim that I’m incredible like what you do.
(01-03-2019, 09:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

You know nothing about aggressive, K/D doesn't mean shit, in a raid, you might do damage to every single person but not pick the kills.

It was clearly a joke you spanner. It’s called trying to wind somebody up that I am obviously doing.

Bob