FL’s Top Fragger??
(12-31-2018, 02:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 07:07 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Y
(12-30-2018, 11:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 10:59 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Looked from page 1 to the end, saw so many names that i raped, and still raping.
You all suck and that sad.
Greed and ghost killer are good, all others shits especially dobby.

you good, funniest thing i've heard this month.

You have to understand that you suck at aggressive man.
That you go with group of 7 doesn’t mean you good cause you suck so bad man.
You play so much aggressive and still aim like a decent player.
But I hit every shot like a god.
I can teach you how to move and kill with shotguns because how I saw yesterday you guys not that good how I expected , so don’t know why you think that.

Have a good day kid.

So I normally go in groups of 3 however the fact that you judge yourself so highly truely shows how shit you are. Nobody in this whole entire thread has mentioned your name for a reason. Because you’re not as good as what you think you are. Kid

I don’t need people here to say that man
You suck and I’m not.
Now I’m bad because I have a life.
You should do something with ur life kiddo
(12-31-2018, 04:03 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 10:59 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Looked from page 1 to the end, saw so many names that i raped, and still raping.

I can teach you how to move and kill with shotguns because how I saw yesterday you guys not that good how I expected , so don’t know why you think that.

Have a good day kid.

So I normally go in groups of 3 however the fact that you judge yourself so highly truely shows how shit you are. Nobody in this whole entire thread has mentioned your name for a reason. Because you’re not as good as what you think you are. Kid

You suck and I’m not.

I have a life, and im good at aggressive roleplay. Im also good at many sports, activities and other games.

That is not a valid excuse, having life doesnt make you bad at something. Just an excuse people hide behind.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]

Have a good day kid.

You suck and I’m not.

I have a life too pal, I'm sure you have more hours than me. So your argument is completley invalid.

Just cause you know that I'm winning this argument doesn't mean you need to get annoyed pal so do one.

Kid.
(12-31-2018, 04:27 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 11:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote: you good, funniest thing i've heard this month.

Have a good day kid.

You suck and I’m not.

I have a life too pal, I'm sure you have more hours than me. So your argument is completley invalid.

Just cause you know that I'm winning this argument doesn't mean you need to get annoyed pal so do one.

Kid.

Drinking tea is not a life
And winning this argument? I can’t see argument here, you talking no sense while I give facts that I’m better then you
Nailed
(12-31-2018, 04:21 PM)perqe Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 11:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote: you good, funniest thing i've heard this month.

Have a good day kid.

You suck and I’m not.

I have a life, and im good at aggressive roleplay. Im also good at many sports, activities and other games.

That is not a valid excuse, having life doesnt make you bad at something. Just an excuse people hide behind.

Mate, when you don’t play for 2 years+ that make you rusty and not good as you was.

Good day
(12-31-2018, 04:31 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

Have a good day kid.

You suck and I’m not.

Kid.

And winning this argument? I can’t see argument here, you talking no sense while I give facts that I’m better then you

You've more hours than me you bellend so be quiet. I blantantly have a life, the reason that I have less hours than you and actually step two feet outside my house.
(12-31-2018, 04:33 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 02:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote: So I normally go in groups of 3 however the fact that you judge yourself so highly truely shows how shit you are. Nobody in this whole entire thread has mentioned your name for a reason. Because you’re not as good as what you think you are. Kid

You suck and I’m not.

Kid.

You've more hours than me you bellend so be quiet. I blantantly have a life, the reason that I have less hours than you and actually step two feet outside my house.

How many hours u have mate.
And how can you say that I’m not getting outside my parents basement man
(12-31-2018, 04:38 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 04:03 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: I don’t need people here to say that man
You suck and I’m not.

Kid.

And how can you say that I’m not getting outside my parents  basement man

1010 hours.
(12-31-2018, 04:40 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 04:27 PM)JoshZ Wrote: I have a life too pal, I'm sure you have more hours than me. So your argument is completley invalid.

Kid.

1010 hours.

Dude so why you so happy about, you joined like 10 month after me.
200h less then me when you joined 10 month after me?
Get a life kiddo, but do what you want if your having fun in fearless go ahead.
(12-31-2018, 04:46 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 04:40 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 04:31 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Drinking tea is not a life

1010 hours.

Dude so why you so happy about, you joined like 10 month after me.
200h less then me when you joined 10 month after me?
Get a life kiddo, but do what you want if your having fun in fearless go ahead.

The issue is mate that I didn't join 10 months after you. I have another forum account that is dated well before yours is. Even type it up TheMeerkatPOV.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=11039