No nut November
why r u veteran
Destroy Dick December will be here soon.
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Exotic
ngl i failed sorry boys.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • John Jong, Exotic, juicyorange
(11-12-2018, 02:00 PM)Random Wrote: ngl i failed sorry boys.

same
When the nut was plentiful,

when the nut was tender

because I'm fasting from the nut,

I go outside to clear my mind

but I see a nut tree,

I see nuts of every kind

And so I being to wonder

if fasting from the nut is a blunder

should I just go crazy?

should I release the thunder?

But oh, no!

I made a bet that I could resist the nut

and I am not about it! (This line might be wrong)

Best believe I'm not paying that five dollars.

A week left in my journey

for the nut I am yearning.

The nut will not bug me,

I'm not a roly poly

I am a man, the nut will not control me.

So December comes blooming,

blooming like a daisy.

Best believe, night of December;

your boy is going crazy.
People like you lot make me understand why ISIS wants to kill us all. Paaathetic.

Cringe / Dead Meme + Autists who repeat the same shit over and over again = Worse than sex crimes.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Envy, Weezy_
this is all preperation for DDD (Destroy Dick December) where you basically nut the number of the day on the calender, i;e 1st day, 1 nut, 2nd day, 2 nuts, 3rd day 3 nuts, 4th day and so on til the 31st with 31 nuts (Impossible)
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Exotic
the sexual frustration also helps with working out and gaining muscle
Hey guys I'm funny
(11-13-2018, 08:19 PM)Killroy Wrote: People like you lot make me understand why ISIS wants to kill us all. Paaathetic.

Cringe / Dead Meme + Autists who repeat the same shit over and over again = Worse than sex crimes.

Actually, it doesn't have anything to do with our memes.

The primary plan of action is the "forswearing of obligation". Thusly, fear based oppressors may allude to powers outside their ability to control, mitigating them of duty regarding their activities. 

Subsequent to announcing the establishing of another Caliphate in June 2014, one of ISIS's most senior authorities, Abu Muhammad al-Adnani proclaimed an obligatory pledge for every single overall Muslim to promise their outright faithfulness to the Caliph Ibrahim, pioneer of ISIS and since 2014 the head, or caliph, of the Islamic State. This implies, in actuality, that the ISIS control structure is a tyrant one in which the caliph holds add up to, overbearing control over his devotees. 

Second, ISIS fear based oppressors utilize "disavowal of damage" to legitimize brutality. This strategy of balance fixates on the damage or mischief associated with the reprobate demonstration. Any demonstrations of brutality harmed individuals, obviously, and it is difficult to deny the damage done by psychological oppressors to their unfortunate casualties. Yet, psychological oppressors may trust that their activities won't have results to themselves since their brutality will lead them to heaven, a superior world under the Islamic guideline of ISIS.