A chance at Amnesty.
Before a conclusion is made consider the fact that i am no longer going to play FL to aggressive roleplay only, to shoot people only, or to raid people only. I no longer desire to only shoot people on the server, with my recent mass amount of playtime on extremely serious roleplay servers that i will not list as it would be considered advertising, i have learnt there is more to RP than a gun, an initiation and an opponent to shoot at. I would love a chance to prove my words to be factual. I have a true desire to actually roleplay on the server again properly applying proper maturity and friendliness to other members of the community. I have learnt to roleplay on a whole new level from serious RP servers on different games and can bring a lot of new and unique roleplay styles to the table on FL. I've played countless hours on these serious servers not being able to talk OOC in voice chat at all and constantly have to keep roleplay flowing between conversations, deals, negotiations etc, my roleplay has seriously improved by a mass amount as well as my attitude towards playing on roleplay servers in a serious fashion and being friendly to every type of member in the community regardless of any differences.

Your name: JackZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Your ban ID: 81168

Banned by: My ban was from a report concluded by Awestruck.

Reason: 'Abusing the Move Body tool'

Involved: Myself and Emily.

Why i should be unbanned: Adding on to what i listed before the template, i have a newly founded attitude for playing seriously on roleplay servers which will be noticed if i am given a chance at Amnesty and unbanned. My previous failures at playing the server with a bad attitude have made me realise that this time with my new attitude and skill gained from playing more serious RP server alternatives i can once again play fearless with a serious attitude and stay here for good this time. I have not been toxic on the forums or on discord since i have developed this new community-friendly attitude, which has been for a few months now =-this can be checked through logs as well; i have no further desire to shit talk other members of the community or be unfriendly to people here anymore, that attitude is long gone. My nagging and moaning at staff or other community members will no longer happen either. I'm not going to say what i did before my ban was terrible, because it straight up wasn't, but the ban was justified as i was on final, all i'm saying is that upon returning if i am granted that chance, staff and community members will realise that my attitude has changed for the better and will continue to be this way for my whole duration of time playing at FL. Since i started playing this serious RP server i've been referencing to that has helped me develop this new community friendly and roleplay desiring attitude i have gotten staff there (It's been a good few months of playing there actively now however i joined there in 2016 yet didn't play) = this stands as proof that my maturity and attitude for playing on roleplay servers in a serious fashion has became outstandingly better as i now actually hav monitoreand roleplayed myself seriously for hundreds of hours. This experience has made me more community-friendly to everyone i encounter when i am apart of roleplay communities out of character, more roleplay oriented than aggressive'rp' oriented and genuinely just a way better and more well rounded roleplayer. At this point with the knowledge of roleplay that i have gained and the maturity and community friendly attitude i have developed i am confident that i can return to FL for good, breaking no rules and make a positive impact on the community and the roleplay inside of the server.

Before i thank you for reading i would like to simply ask for any staff making a conclusion on the report to make sure to read every detail of what i have written in both large sections of this appeal. Reading these sections thoroughly will grant you a better understanding of why i would like to be unbanned, and why i'm confident no fuck-ups will occur from my side this time.

Thank you for reading and taking your time looking into my appeal.
= JackZ
Hello JackZ,

Let me first quote some things from your Unban Request earlier this year when you had got off the perma ban.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85255

JackZ Wrote:I have matured

JackZ Wrote:I have waited a very long time to come back to Fearless to ensure I am more than ready to return as a mature and long-time member of this community. I have waited more than a year to come back, and I am now more than ready to return in a way that benefits the Fearless Community. At this point I think I have definitely served my time and learnt my lesson.

JackZ Wrote:I am a completely different person now I am more disciplined and mature.

JackZ Wrote:I believe when I'm unbanned I can genuinely contribute to make the Fearless Community a better and more fun place for everyone.

So quite frankly, thank you for the apology, but considering this is a last chance ban, the duration is expected (it used to be a "permanent" ban.) Unfortunately an apology cannot get you out of this one.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-30-2018, 02:05 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hello JackZ,

Let me first quote some things from your Unban Request earlier this year when you had got off the perma ban.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85255

JackZ Wrote:I have matured

JackZ Wrote:I have waited a very long time to come back to Fearless to ensure I am more than ready to return as a mature and long-time member of this community. I have waited more than a year to come back, and I am now more than ready to return in a way that benefits the Fearless Community. At this point I think I have definitely served my time and learnt my lesson.

JackZ Wrote:I am a completely different person now I am more disciplined and mature.

JackZ Wrote:I believe when I'm unbanned I can genuinely contribute to make the Fearless Community a better and more fun place for everyone.

So quite frankly, thank you for the apology, but considering this is a last chance ban, the duration is expected (it used to be a "permanent" ban.) Unfortunately an apology cannot get you out of this one.

This appeal isn't an apology for what i did, it's stating that i now have an attitude that supports roleplay that will enable me to play the server in a productive and non mingy or toxic fashion.
How foolish of me to think that you resented your actions. Considering this is a last chance ban and no evidence has been provided to prove your innocence, this will be denied.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]