Jewwings' AMA
(10-28-2018, 08:10 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 07:27 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Would you drink a bowl of pepsi and serial?

Cereal*

sut up
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
What happened to EX?
(10-29-2018, 12:51 PM)Aspire Wrote: What happened to EX?

Not relevant here and you know it.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-29-2018, 12:55 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote:

Ask me anything.....

You were staff on EX like 2 days back.....

So I asked it.....
(10-29-2018, 12:57 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 12:55 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote:

Ask me anything.....

You were staff on EX like 2 days back.....

So I asked it.....

You don't need to ask me about that though, Aspire. Why would I know?

What do you think about the current state of the server? What would you change if you had the opportunity?
(10-29-2018, 01:19 PM)Create Wrote: What do you think about the current state of the server?

I think it's improving a bit, I need to be on a bit longer to make a solid judgement. But since I've started playing again, things do seem way better, still, some staff should get on and do their duties here or step down, but that's about two or three. The rest are OK enough. I've seen Awestruck pull a bit of weight around, which is good to see, if only it could be a proper staff team, not a one man show. RP still needs aid, people need motivation to RP and motivation to keep on playing (RPPs & awards). I've also noted the lack of player bonding, development needs to work on something that brings people together, not just the one player, that needs to be addressed. Generally though, things are better than they were back in August.

What would you change if you had the opportunity?

Retire a few admins who don't show enough care, and get some new people onboard. Fix the TA system so it doesn't require you to put your all in and then be inactive and careless when you pass it (that is an ongoing problem). Get a second Clan Officer to get things balanced out. Try and create a plan for FL over the next year in order to get it back on track, and stick to it. Oh, and most importantly, remove that terrible Veteran rank segregation, are we really segregating staff after they resign? Have the one tag and one rank, not three.

What do you think changes when you become 18 in 2/3 years? (Think of behaviour, hobbies etc)

On a less swrious note; why did you make your 100th AMA you big mingy
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(10-30-2018, 09:14 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: What do you think changes when you become 18 in 2/3 years? (Think of behaviour, hobbies etc)

From talking to you old people (jk), you focus more on real life than games and whatnot, which is beyond understandable. You start to become more interested in improving your current skillset, and maybe starting a few more. You grow out of your teen days, and let some things go. I don't know, ask me in 3 years, minge.

On a less swrious note; why did you make your 100th AMA you big mingy

My 3rd dunce.

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Weezy_
When are you leaving FL?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here