UBR Rims
Your name: Rims

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:71119566[/b]

Your ban ID: 81418

Banned by: [FL] Divey

Reason: "Fear RP"

Involved: Cro (Who is perma-banned for double accounting.)

Why we should unban you:

Given the context of the event, this is a hilariously harsh punishment. I was playing in first person at the time so I was unable to get visual confirmation that I was ever at gunpoint until I was being shot in the back and killed. 

I've posted the video Cro used in his own thread to demonstrate that I wasn't informed I was under FearRP until he was already shooting me. I was in First Person, so I had to rely on Cro's verbal FearRP, which didn't arrive until he was already shooting me. It's a breakage of FearRP, but given the nuance of the situation, a 7 day ban is just silly. Extend my weapons blacklist or something.

https://plays.tv/video/5bb3b997218e502d5c/fearrp-rims
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
You still admit to breaking a rule and it seems the other reason for this UBR is because you did not agree with the punishment (claiming you want a blacklist instead of a ban) - with added bits on top such as you didnt see the weapon or not. Even if that were the case you should be wiser to check if you're been threatened with a fearrp initiation, something you weren't and therefore were punished accordingly. And with that I tell you to be more careful and will be denying this UBR.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]