PR on: Haazey Farsight.cc
Name of player: PR on: Haazey Farsight.cc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53009291

Time in GMT: like 6:50 in germany

Server: V4B1

Summary: We played blackjack, he was the dealer, i bet 300K, the problem is, Moath said he want to Hit, but Haazey dont reacted, then Moath wrote it: "hit" "hit" but Haazey dosnt care, then i said to him: "Moath want to hit", then he said: "Ya but its your turn" then i said hit and i get with a 10 busted to 22, then he hit moath with a 9, in the end the dealer was busted.. But if he played right, gave moath the 10 and me the 9, i whould be on 21... I tellt him but he just daid: "Dont cry" and punched me... Tahts scamm, i dont recordet, but i have the console screenshoots and Witnesses..

Evidence[Image: 20181023184614_1.jpg]

[Image: 20181023184609_1.jpg]

[Image: 20181023191902_1.jpg]

I hope thats enough, to get my money back and get him banned.. I dont like scammer they destroy the business..
[Image: QwvaaZG.png]
Good luck getting me banned, good luck getting your money back. Sore looser

I even told you that it was your turn and i had given him his card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEFbMjUrI1I&t=2s
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
There you see, he hit me even though Moath said "Hit" "Hit" and after he hit me he hit for moath, thats not like blackjack works... Lern before host. If he hit the 10 for Moath and then for me i had a 21.. But no, just ignore Moath!
[Image: QwvaaZG.png]
I hit him you blind child, then i hit you.
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
No rules were broken here, Haazey is just dealing incorrectly.
The dealer should only move on to the next player when the original player has stood or busted.
The numbers that the /roll command creates are generated randomly so the order in which the cards were dealt is not an issue however still incorrect.

If this was a real blackjack game then YES this would be scamming as the order of the cards is extremely important because the cards are not randomly picked but taken from a shuffled deck thus the order of the cards is changed every time a player takes one.

I advise you watch a tutorial on how to deal blackjack correctly before continuing to run the game to avoid further instances like this.

https://youtu.be/ogtAvjVOmcI