Report: Ribs
Okay, mistakes happen. Rims would you mind just answering these last questions? If you don't thats fine. But please can you just answer yes or no. If you want to discuss anything further please either create a new thread or private message me. Thank you.

1. You said, and I quote 'I've been driving my Lancer Evo today', today being the day that I was CDM'ed. Is that correct?

Yes/No

2. By answering the last question, you are confirming that Ribs (STEAM_0:0:71119566) was not driving the skyline that CDM'ed me. Is that correct?

Yes/No

3. My final question, are you aware that lying in the courthosue is not allowed and can lead to a forum ban?

Yes/No

Thank you for answering those questions, it is very much appreciated.
Oh, not got much to say now have you? It's fine. i'll answer them for you Smile

1. You said, and I quote 'I've been driving my Lancer Evo today', today being the day that I was CDM'ed. Is that correct?

Yes, you did say that.

2. By answering the last question, you are confirming that Ribs (STEAM_0:0:71119566) was not driving the skyline that CDM'ed me. Is that correct?

Yes, you have said you were not driving the skyline as I had zero evidence and that you were driving a lancer.

3. My final question, are you aware that lying in the courthosue is not allowed and can lead to a forum ban?

You should know that. Everyone knows that.

So please, explain this lol:

[Image: Screenshot-17.png]

Stop lying and just admit you were the one who CDM'ed me. There is your hard evidence.
Witnessed and went up against the skybase: I was an officer raiding the base and they were indeed using the platform to walk outside of the map slightly so they could shoot through the rocks, I was hit by someone shooting like this. However when they were fighting without using a map glitch they jump up on the ledges rather than "head glitching" so they were not invincible in that way.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(10-22-2018, 07:09 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Oh, not got much to say now have you? It's fine. i'll answer them for you Smile

Yes, you did say that.

Yes, you have said you were not driving the skyline as I had zero evidence and that you were driving a lancer.

You should know that. Everyone knows that.

So please, explain this lol:

[Image: Screenshot-17.png]

Stop lying and just admit you were the one who CDM'ed me. There is your hard evidence.

Hi, sorta involved: just peaked my interest because I think I was present when we hit you that evening, to my memory very close to those log times; I think those logs could be the wrong incident which I was witness to (i wasn't present for the incident in the video). 

I believe that the logs may show a separate incident that happened in the street earlier, I was in my car behind Rims when he hit you just after coming out of city tunnel. It was certainly around the time of the logs, I  remember it because I reversed down the street to try flag down the unfortunately 0 hour paramedic for you. 

We can see the timing on the logs, does your video have the time on it to confirm which of the incidents this was?

I'll dig into my clips and see if I have the video of this saved, just I don't want the two situations being mixed up if it was yourself that got flung.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
No need for you evidence, the car was nowhere near main street when this event happened.

I was only CDMed once, the car was already at the scene.

If you have an hard evidence to prove me otherwise go ahead. If you would like to show you footage of Rims CDMing a second time that you would be great!

The evidence I have submitted is enough. If you can prove he CDMed me, then please go ahead. Thank you.
Hi there, thank you for the no doubt commanding response.

I can't find the footage but i'm looking through my files still, I have several hundred files and little time to go through them.

Just to clarify a few of your points:

As I stated this happened just after the city tunnel, not main street.
This situation wasn't cdm, as you ran into the road and I tried to get a paramedic to save you.

The point that i'm making is that at this time, the logs mentioned above could be linked to either incident, as we don't know for sure the times that they occurred, or even if the incident I witnessed was before or after the one above.
(10-22-2018, 01:51 PM)Budy Wrote: Loosely involved: I was wearing that exact same player model while on the server at the rough time you stated. I did drive a stolen skyline at one point but I don't recall hitting someone with it at this location. Also not pointing the finger, but Zulu was also wearing the same model on the day.

I do not own a skyline and it's known that I am not really that into stealing cars because it's a waste of time, I only own a Dodge Charger and Rolls Royce. My suit is an open jacket with a waistcoat, red tie.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(10-23-2018, 01:31 PM)Budy Wrote: Hi there, thank you for the no doubt commanding response.

I can't find the footage but i'm looking through my files still, I have several hundred files and little time to go through them.

Just to clarify a few of your points:

As I stated this happened just after the city tunnel, not main street.
This situation wasn't cdm, as you ran into the road and I tried to get a paramedic to save you.

The point that i'm making is that at this time, the logs mentioned above could be linked to either incident, as we don't know for sure the times that they occurred, or even if the incident I witnessed was before or after the one above.

'As I stated this happened just after the city tunnel, not main street. This situation wasn't cdm, as you ran into the road and I tried to get a paramedic to save you.'

I would like to point out, that I wasn't the one you tried to save. You don't seem to have any evidence to prove it. So I am going to ask you to scratch your head on last time and think. Did you see my name? yes or no?
100% it was you mate.
(10-24-2018, 11:20 AM)Budy Wrote: 100% it was you mate.

Thank you for your reply,

Okay, I would like to point out that you are lying. Here is an a sped up video of about 30 minutes of gameplay. You said that you hit me around the same time as I was CDMed (Around 10 minutes before or after). This video proves you are lying.

I am also getting an admin to check the logs to back up my statement in saying I was only hit once. Unless you have an evidence to prove you did in fact see me, then please post it. I will remind you that lying in the courthouse is not allowed and trying to give Ribs an alibi with false information is not allowed.

So, I am going to ask you again. Did you see me? Yes/No.