Reason for servers being down.
(01-22-2012, 03:19 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: To everybody who is complaining about not being able to play after donating:

Soul just said:

You will be given a 2 weeks donator refund.
This covers the downtime easily. If the attacks continue longer and you are not able to play we will give further refunds.

We are sorry for the inconveniences the attacks are causing. We are trying to fix things but this needs time and money. We are hoping to bring the servers up completely stable very soon.

This is great news!!
Damn DDoS'ers

*shakes fist*
Respectfully,

Hooter
Soul has put alot of work into this, and i bet his more annoyed than us, Give him time his put his OWN time and Money (probably donations) to have us play an awesome server, his doing a great job but the best we can do is help him not complain about it, its nice to know donators get a 2 week refund, A new firewall and IP coming up, all these just for us to play. Donations are something we do to give SUPPORT they are not there to get better advantages. At this moment i respect soul in everyway, keep up the good work Wink
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • Dubwub
I don't quite understand how changing the IP is going to help as all they need to do is re-direct the attacks to that one?
i trust and belive in you FL-Team <3
Well...Server is all well and dandy as of now...But now were getting dossed.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Keep it going Fearless teamCheese
The server IP will change in a few hours, it will be announced down the gametracker banners.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Woot! Cheese
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The firewall doesn't work anyways, it's configured properly but the attack is too big. Probably those sethhack kids with devnull.
The following 1 user Likes Mamba's post:
  • GunFISH