Reason for servers being down.
So, basically. We're still screwed.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
What is the plan? Has anyone contacted the police, since this is out of hand. Some poor little kid is mad.
Gamemode crash.
[Image: SzuTq.gif]

^That's our firewall. They just poured water on it Sad
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I love this community , I understand us getting attacked is out of our hands, but this insane. I dont even bother going on anymore expecting to be able to play for more than 10 minutes. Unfortunately I donated 10 days ago, and iv played about two hours out of those ten days. Iv been on gmod for far longer than 10, and fearless is normally all I play on. I think its really unfair to not allow donation refunds in amongst these DDOS attacks.
Daniboy111, do you know what all these investments costs me? Hundreds of dollars, litterary.

Next week the server will get another IP, it will be broadcasted as usual. Due to the wrong people that could read this message, I'm not going to say what will get improved next week, I can only say that I'm sure Fearless will be ALOT more stable after the IP change.

Edit: On a previous downtime I promised to give a 7 days donator refund, because I was very busy, I forgot to add those days. Since the server is unplayable these days, I decided to give a 14 days 'refund' once the server IP has changed. I hope this is a good compensation for the people who care a lot about their donator status time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
ok, i have noticed people are not happy about donating and not getting a refund...

Donations are NOT forced on you, you donate at your OWN free will, fearless does not charge you to play on its servers, when you donate you do it under your own control and need to understand that a donation is not forced or needed to play, thus you are held reliable for them if you choose to do so.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-22-2012, 12:42 AM)Daniboy111 Wrote: I love this community , I understand us getting attacked is out of our hands, but this insane. I dont even bother going on anymore expecting to be able to play for more than 10 minutes. Unfortunately I donated 10 days ago, and iv played about two hours out of those ten days. Iv been on gmod for far longer than 10, and fearless is normally all I play on. I think its really unfair to not allow donation refunds in amongst these DDOS attacks.

Do you understand the concept of donating?

And I can't wait for yet another IP change, thanks for the great work Soul.
People still don't know what donating means ...

Soulripper also keep in mind to disable the exploit i'f send you. (NOPE, Im not going to tell you.)
To everybody who is complaining about not being able to play after donating:

Soul just said:

You will be given a 2 weeks donator refund.
This covers the downtime easily. If the attacks continue longer and you are not able to play we will give further refunds.

We are sorry for the inconveniences the attacks are causing. We are trying to fix things but this needs time and money. We are hoping to bring the servers up completely stable very soon.
Dare to think!