Steam name: [FL:RP] Zulu
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95193544
Hours on FL: 1196+
RPP: One.

IC
Full Name: Henry Banks

Date of Birth: 31/7/1993.

Address: No.1 Villas Road.

Background: Spent time in the military and came home to only to miss the action. Was hired as a Medic in a PMC group but left due to their violent tendencies and lack of confinement to the law. Was left without any money but made a fortune on the Stock Markets and now lives the high life but money cannot replace the action I crave. Attended psychology classes and understands the human mind better than anyone.

Why you wish to join EC:PD: I wish to join the EC:PD because it is in my nature as a person to defend the citizens of Evocity and ensure the safety of families who are under threat because of high tier criminals roaming the streets, I need to put a stop to all of the crime before I call it quits.

What are your qualities and weaknesses: 
Qualities:
Understand the human mind better than anyone in the city, has a high IQ and tendency to do a better job at investigations than the Police.
Able to act professionally and can work however I have to. I am able to maintain a pursuit and catch people whether it is on foot or in a vehicle, a high amount of skill behind the wheel and has undergone a lot of endurance training since being in the Military.
Can shoot better than most and can keep my cool when under fire.

Weaknesses:
Can't work well on a crime scene unless I have full concentration and I may shout "Shut up!" if someone won't let me concentrate when I am working on something like a case.
All has to be perfect and solved until a case is over, if I am told to let a case go I will not and will continue to cover it even when told not to by a superior because I am driven by confidence that I will solve it. Sometimes the confidence may blind me and I may disobey orders but you can be sure I will get the job done.

What are department you likely to specialize in: Investigations/Detective.

Additional information: This looks like it fits me well and I would appreciate it if I were to be accepted.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • BasicallyMental

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by Eoin - 10-10-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by User 19014 - 10-10-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by Zulu - 10-10-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by User 19014 - 10-11-2018, 07:08 PM