FORUM GAME [FORUM GAME]
(10-10-2018, 05:01 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:58 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:50 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 02:31 PM)Aspire Wrote: Lol, read my good bye thread.
I literally said I would still come onto the forums.
Weezy you aren't relevant.

Thanks Janny, come back to me when you don't cry to be unbanned as you are an ex admin.

neither are you! Now piss off and take the other something cells with you. T.I.A. xoxo

Your english is shite.

See that flag that I'm representing? it explains why. Start making actual comebacks at me, irrelevant piece of garbage  Wink

Lol
Learn to speak english properly or gtfo.
No wonder you're in Khabibs corner.
(10-10-2018, 09:53 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:50 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 02:31 PM)Aspire Wrote: Lol, read my good bye thread.
I literally said I would still come onto the forums.
Weezy you aren't relevant.

Thanks Janny, come back to me when you don't cry to be unbanned as you are an ex admin.

neither are you! Now piss off and take the other something cells with you. T.I.A. xoxo

Your english is shite.

See that flag that I'm representing? it explains why. Start making actual comebacks at me, irrelevant piece of garbage  Wink

Lol

Aspire,

I'm going to be straightforward with you. Shut the fuck up. Learn to have common decency or gtfo. No wonder you're so disliked.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-10-2018, 09:57 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:50 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: neither are you! Now piss off and take the other something cells with you. T.I.A. xoxo

Your english is shite.

Lol

Aspire,

I'm going to be straightforward with you. Shut the fuck up. Learn to have common decency or gtfo. No wonder you're so disliked.

You abandoned FL when you realised you wasn't getting staff and founded a new server.
You trash talk the server and the people on it and yet lie to their faces.
Lewwings I may be disliked but I am honest, honesty is something your parents forgot to teach you.
What can ye expect from an olde irishman...

Re-Read how this all began.
You lot continued this, not me.

Have a good night my dear.
(10-10-2018, 10:00 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:58 PM)Aspire Wrote: Your english is shite.

Lol

Aspire,

You abandoned FL when you realised you wasn't getting staff and founded a new server.
Lewwings I may be disliked but I am honest, honesty is something your parents forgot to teach you.

Nah, I left FL after getting tired and annoyed with the constant mingery and lack of staff, are we really resorting to a "you want staff" argument, please, use fact instead of opinion. I don't trash talk the server, I talk the facts, sorry if facts hurt you. Oh no, my parents didn't follow "How to raise a potato 101" perfectly, I knew it!!

Of course, you're the one who is flinging 'round insults. Have a long think before posting again, oh wait! You're a braindead attention seeker, nevermind.

(10-10-2018, 10:04 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 10:00 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 05:01 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: See that flag that I'm representing? it explains why. Start making actual comebacks at me, irrelevant piece of garbage  Wink

Lol

Aspire,

Nah, I left FL after getting tired and annoyed with the constant mingery and lack of staff, are we really resorting to a "you want staff" argument, please, use fact instead of opinion. I don't trash talk the server, I talk the facts, sorry if facts hurt you. Oh no, my parents didn't follow "How to raise a potato 101" perfectly, I knew it!!

Of course, you're the one who is flinging 'round insults. Have a long think before posting again, oh wait! You're a braindead attention seeker, nevermind.
Oh my gawd!
Tis man is insulting!
Letttttts tell him he is braindead for insulting people!!!!

Oh wait I insulted him before that....

Oh me stupid.

Me irish...
go get help, sir

*Changes name halfway through argument
Point being?

@"Murdoch Murdoch"   
[Image: kek1_by_hawkview-dcp41ts.png]

Envy
[Image: kek2_by_hawkview-dcp45jr.png]