dobo bo
Name of player: dobo bo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75214636

Time in GMT: 20:06 08/10/2018

Server: v4b1

Summary: Break of FearRP multiple times.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=now3iCDH...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
Player report reviewed and approved.

Player dobo bo (STEAM_0:0:75214636) was seen clearly intentionally breaking FearRP continuously for a prolonged period of time. Usually I would ask for evidence that vocal commands were given, but seeing the point in the video from which you can see you are speaking to him under taser point after dragging him to the garage, and both you and the other cop proceed to have to chase him with tasers but he keeps on running, it is clear that FearRP was broken in this case.

Thanks,
Zecon
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(10-09-2018, 10:46 AM)Zecon Wrote: Player report reviewed and approved.

Player dobo bo (STEAM_0:0:75214636) was seen clearly intentionally breaking FearRP continuously for a prolonged period of time. Usually I would ask for evidence that vocal commands were given, but seeing the point in the video from which you can see you are speaking to him under taser point after dragging him to the garage, and both you and the other cop proceed to have to chase him with tasers but he keeps on running, it is clear that FearRP was broken in this case.

Thanks,
Zecon

Sorry I only get Audio if I record before hand, this is a system which saves footage from 10 mins in the past, but never recorded audio for some reason
[Image: high-5.png]
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]