Player Report - Rims, Blue
Name of player: Rims, Blue

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:71119566, STEAM_0:1:100282959

Time in GMT: 19:30

Server: V4D

Summary: Video 1: Rims breaks FearRP after asking my fellow corelone for my location even though he didnt know me (I got proof of that too). When I turned the tables and put him under FearRP, he then broke FearRP.
Video 2: 

Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5bb3baa07afaab306...live-there
https://plays.tv/video/5bb3b997218e502d5c/fearrp-rims
(10-02-2018, 06:53 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Name of player: Rims, Blue

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:71119566, STEAM_0:1:100282959

Time in GMT: 19:30

Server: V4D

Summary: Video 1: Rims breaks FearRP after asking my fellow corelone for my location even though he didnt know me (I got proof of that too). When I turned the tables and put him under FearRP, he then broke FearRP.
Video 2: 

Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5bb3baa07afaab306...live-there
https://plays.tv/video/5bb3b997218e502d5c/fearrp-rims

Video one:

I opened fire because your associate had a pistol and was going to point it at me. We were following you because of gang rivalries. You attempted to kill us at our lake base. 

That metagaming was hilarious. (10 seconds in video). lol

To be honest, I don't know why you even bothered including this because nothing really happened. You seem desperate to get me banned.

Video two:

I should clear this up because I can't tell if you're trying to lie in the courthouse (You probably are.) or if you're just completely and hilariously mistaken. 

"Rims breaks FearRP after asking my fellow corleone for my location even though he didn't know me"

literally every word in this is re-arranged for your convenience. We got your boy under FearRP to tell us where the other Corleones were. I never used a specific person's name. I said "Where is your friend" to ChocolateEdible at the entrance of Corleone estates a long with my friend Blue. (You claim to have "evidence" of this, when it's not even a rule-breakage. Lol just post it to prove that I'm being honest.) Again, because we had a long-running gang rivalry that started when ya'll tried to RDM us at our Lake Base. 

Your friend told us where you were specifically (idk why he chose you and not any other Corleone lol, maybe he wanted you dead?) and that's when you get mugged on backstreet. We weren't fed your location at those Lake houses shown in video 2. That was us purely hunting you down to resolve the gang beef.

again, I'm not willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, your reputation is abysmal so I'm willing to bet you're trying to rearrange the chain of events in order to achieve some goal, but yeah, it's tiresome having to qualify and clarify every thing you say. It's basically lying in the courthouse.

You're trying to paint the picture that I'm just 110% metagaming and I'm trying to rdm. 

So what actually happened:
  • Blue and I find a Corleone at Villas (ChocolateEdible)

• We get Choco under FearRP to give us the location of the rest of you
  • Choco gives us the location of Cro
  • We proceed to the location he tells us. He tells me "Terrace"
  • No idea where that is lol
  • Find him in the city
  • The mugging from Video 1 ensues
  • A car full of Corleones drives past us on main street several moments after Video 1 concludes
  • Blue and I tail it
  • They stop at those Lake cabin things
  • It's time to SettleTheScore.jpg
  • Video 2 ensues
The end. The actual course of events is almost completely reversed according to Cro. I think the problem is that you don't explain anything about Video 1. Your "Summary" is purely about video 2. You are conveniently combining these 2 situations.

But anyway, now that I had to completely disassemble your bullshit story and reassemble reality,

I switched to First Person once I ran away from you so I couldn't even see you had a pistol on me, so ye my bad. Genuine mistake. Do you think I'd actually risk a ban over your $500? lol.

D e s p e r a t i o n. 

Also, the ooc insulting.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
In order to have a gang war you require both parties premissions and admins. I was not wearing the same clothing as them and nor did we initiate the raid yet. You quite clearly broke FearRP and shot me without reason

I assume by metagaming you mean talking through discord? Which is allowed if your in a group together
(10-02-2018, 07:36 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: In order to have a gang war you require both parties premissions and admins. I was not wearing the same clothing as them and nor did we initiate the raid yet. You quite clearly broke FearRP and shot me without reason

I assume by metagaming you mean talking through discord? Which is allowed if your in a group together

"gang war" is completely irrelevant. It is perfectly reasonable to seek retribution against a specific faction. Why are you trying to strawman this? lmao. I think you're pretty dumb but even I know that you're not this detached.

Your outfit is also irrelevant because I was told your location. You were at the Terrace restaurant in the city. We had no idea what it was called until we arrived. That is the RP reason I recognized you. Also, once again, because we had a rivalry,  I'd naturally know your face. 

man you're really reaching here. This only makes you look worse.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
So we still have a rivalry, after I clearly shown you kill me once in the FailRP video. So you thought it was OK to shoot me in something that had nothing to do with you! Also quit with the petty insults.
Wait why was I reported? Retaliation after my friend dies?
Hi Cro,

So after watching the video I can see the FearRP Breakage by Rims who should have listened more cautiously to you words before dashing off. However to further the 'RDM' issue I will need more evidence. It is claimed that you were attacking them so a video of this would assist as there is little known on what happened prior to this situation. You have 24 Hours to respond with said evidence otherwise only the FearRP will be accounted for.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(10-24-2018, 05:56 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Cro,

So after watching the video I can see the FearRP Breakage by Rims who should have listened more cautiously to you words before dashing off. However to further the 'RDM' issue I will need more evidence. It is claimed that you were attacking them so a video of this would assist as there is little known on what happened prior to this situation. You have 24 Hours to respond with said evidence otherwise only the FearRP will be accounted for.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

You know he is permanently banned, right? For double accounting
Hi Bacunt,

That does not mean that a rule violation didn't occur, I will wait to see if anyone replies with evidence on his behalf if not it will be dealt with, with the evidence at hand.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Ribs has been found guilty of breaking FearRP.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]