Vape Nation
Who rips fat clouds and what do u rip on bros

I used to have a Smok Baby beast was about £30 ripped some fat clouds I then lost it so imma go a bit cheaper and be with the kwl kids and get a JUUL to see what the hype is about ?
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • James
Sophisticated
Change of plan ye JUUL need valid ID so I gave em a picture of a fake David Cameron driving license
OT: anyone know a place that sells JUULs in the UK online
I bought one to try to quit smoking cigarettes so far it’s worked out pretty good for me, I have the SMOK Procolor with Baby T8 coils my favourite flavour is Guava or anything with Guava in it, Cactus gives you that similar cigarette burn in the throat which is nice too :p
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(10-07-2018, 10:41 PM)Ludo Wrote: I bought one to try to quit smoking cigarettes so far it’s worked out pretty good for me, I have the SMOK Procolor with Baby T8 coils my favourite flavour is Guava or anything with Guava in it, Cactus gives you that similar cigarette burn in the throat which is nice too :p

Wait wait wait..... cactus liquid??
Yeah
(10-07-2018, 11:10 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 10:41 PM)Ludo Wrote: I bought one to try to quit smoking cigarettes so far it’s worked out pretty good for me, I have the SMOK Procolor with Baby T8 coils my favourite flavour is Guava or anything with Guava in it, Cactus gives you that similar cigarette burn in the throat which is nice too :p

Wait wait wait..... cactus liquid??

Yeah well juice anyway, the one I have is kiwi & cactus the brand is called Drip Dreamz, Tuxedo deep blue
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Taste my cock you communist
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Jeffrey, James, juicyorange
vapes burn my throat lol
(10-09-2018, 06:05 PM)juicyorange Wrote: vapes burn my throat lol

Obvs not kwl enough PUSSY!!!
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • James