Some danish loudmouth...
Thread Title: Rdming dane

Name of player: Namechanging minge... (you get he point)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42829268

Time in GMT: posting 10 mins after it happend

Server: v33x

Summary: Me, Tears, Colonel and DoDiDoFTW was going to do some gangsta buisness in the town when this loudmouth comes out of nowhere, he says he wants to join us. We then proceed with showing him our arsenal of weapons(he was a security guard), he runs off and comes back with a copcar. He tries to CDM us, and we shoot him after his failed attempt, he then breaks nlr and asks us again, we do the same over again, except we hit him this time around. Then we go to the city and we gather outside what seems to be a raider hideout. Then the kid comes yet a third time within 3 minutes as a cop and shoots two of us and injure the rest of us. He then breaks nlr yet a fourth time and kill me off. We then have a talk in our own language and he tells me he knows PrivateToast, where after i tell him i am in a steam chat with SoulRipper.

Evidence: : The above other mentioned people, and several others on the server. And probably a log saying a cop killed 3 people within 2 mins. with a normal pistol.
Proper evidence is NOT witnesses, It would be completely bias if we took one side instead of another, Think about it, Say your a group of three friends ganging up on somone, Not fair at ALL.

Denied.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol