Report: [FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N
Name of player:[FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158926151
Time in GMT: 11:40+
Server: V4B1

Summary: I was mugged by [FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N just under a minute before the evidence starts, as I was doing a deal with a former BMD. I then raced home, only to find this guy already inside my home carrying pots out. His reason for raiding my house was that he heard contraband. I didn't place any contraband outside of pots and weed, which don't make any sound.

I didnt own contraband, there was only weed inside the bathroom.

He broke rule 8.5: You need a valid reason to raid, i.e Contraband or burglary. You cant say you were a burglar either, as you were using shotguns, rule 8.4: RP burglary properly, dont use shotguns.

Your job was "Thug", please state your definition of thug.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfpH2KgF...e=youtu.be
Well from what I can see you got no evidence of there not being any contraband in the house so it wont be able to go through.
[Image: oAOqOdx.png]
(10-18-2018, 05:21 PM)AtomicPotatoX Wrote: Well from what I can see you got no evidence of there not being any contraband in the house so it wont be able to go through.

If I have to record literally every second of my playtime on this server, then the point of playing gets ruined. You will just have to trust that I didn't have contraband. Ask yourself: Why would I make a PR if I knew I'd lose? If I had contraband, then that's a reason to raid.  But I didn't own contraband.

Also: I am pretty sure you weren't online when this happened, so If you're not some undercover Admin, you are not related to this case. But thank you for making me clarify this.
POSTING ON THE BEHALF OF P1LL4N

Hello, the reason that I raided your house was because I saw you dealing with a BMD and you were buying seeds and I already knew where you lived so you were buying seeds there were probably pots in the house so when you weren't there I quickly went to your house shooting up the door making a quick smash and grab on your house take the pots and go. As you see in the video I was in the middle of the raiding almost done raiding almost getting away unseen until you came. You also wanted me to define thug for some reason and I would define thug as a violent criminal.
(10-18-2018, 07:55 PM)HundraProcent Wrote: POSTING ON THE BEHALF OF P1LL4N

Hello, the reason that I raided your house was because I saw you dealing with a BMD and you were buying seeds and I already knew where you lived so you were buying seeds there were probably pots in the house so when you weren't there I quickly went to your house shooting up the door making a quick smash and grab on your house take the pots and go. As you see in the video I was in the middle of the raiding almost done raiding almost getting away unseen until you came. You also wanted me to define thug for some reason and I would define thug as a violent criminal.

Buying seeds shouldnt be a good enough reason to raid. You also said, in the chat, that you "heard contra" inside, before calling the "1.10" rule. I can provide screenshots, if you don't trust my word.

Are thugs supposed to smash open doors and raid houses? Have you heard of a thug doing that?
(10-18-2018, 08:27 PM)Rekquiem Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 07:55 PM)HundraProcent Wrote: POSTING ON THE BEHALF OF P1LL4N

Buying seeds shouldnt be a good enough reason to raid. You also said, in the chat, that you "heard contra" inside, before calling the "1.10" rule. I can provide screenshots, if you don't trust my word.

Are thugs supposed to smash open doors and raid houses? Have you heard of a thug doing that?

I did say that I "heard contra" but I said that not long after I killed you so I was in the middle fleeing with pots with the risk of cops seeing that I have pots in my truck filled with grown weed and I was really stressed when I was transporting the weed. I did also call the rule 1.10 to not keep the convesation on going cause like I said I was stressed driving with my truck filled with pots that had weed in them. As I said before a Thug is a violent criminal and could use heavy guns.
(10-19-2018, 10:53 PM)HundraProcent Wrote: I did say that I "heard contra" but I said that not long after I killed you so I was in the middle fleeing with pots with the risk of cops seeing that I have pots in my truck filled with grown weed and I was really stressed when I was transporting the weed. I did also call the rule 1.10 to not keep the convesation on going cause like I said I was stressed driving with my truck filled with pots that had weed in them. As I said before a Thug is a violent criminal and could use heavy guns.

Alright, this chit-chatting back and forth isn't going anywhere, since now you're defending a point that doesn't impact anything. Your reason for raiding me was "I probably had pots in my house". If I lose this case, then nobody is safe in their house on Fearless. If I can just say "he probably has this or that" and I can get away with it, then whats the point in locking your door.
Watching someone buy seeds is not enough reason to go and raid their property, completing a burglary would be a better option. But this means it should be done with a proper job name and without heavy rifles/shotguns.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]