Introducing FLAMS
R.I.P proppush
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Pollux, RaZZ
Wolven - Motivational Support love it.

Nice one, should improve server experience!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Pollux
Lewwings houston we got a problem
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 4 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, DramaLlama, SpaghettiFTW
There goes the fun!
The following 2 users Like £10 Cro's post:
  • Moomin, Pollux
I think it's important to note this isn't our 'fix' to inactive staff members, including myself recently. Some of us do need to work to get online more and we accept that, we don't contest what anyone is saying to an extent.

This should make it way harder for people to literally come on and cause as much havoc as they normally do. Props to Pollux and the rest of the team that helped for this, never seen this kind of anti-minge system on a server before to this extent. EggplantDrip
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Pollux, Zona
Interesting update, I gotta jump on to see how well it works.

Just a few questions:
1. Does this have any effect on the advanced duplicator? Specifically pasting things in?
2. Can you feel any difference when playing with over 100 hours gotten? Below 100?
The following 2 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Jessixa, Pollux
(10-02-2018, 08:00 PM)Avgar Wrote: Interesting update, I gotta jump on to see how well it works.

Does this have any effect on the advanced duplicator? Specifically pasting things in?

I added a system to detect if you're pasting a dupe, so no.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
What if it's just an imaginary system set in place by the staff and development team to pressure us into thinking big brother is always watching us on the server?

OT: Curious to see how this works in practice, great initiative of attempting to solve a big problem altogether.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Avgar, Pollux, Tomo, Lewwings, James, RaZZ
(10-02-2018, 08:00 PM)Avgar Wrote: Interesting update, I gotta jump on to see how well it works.

Just a few questions:
1. Does this have any effect on the advanced duplicator? Specifically pasting things in?
2. Can you feel any difference when playing with over 100 hours gotten? Below 100?

Just saw your second question, you will not feel any difference when playing over 100 hours unless you're actively trying to minge. Under 100 hours will have slightly more restrictive prop measures which may be noticed, but won't have an effect unless actively trying to minge.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Seems like an interesting concept.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Pollux, DramaLlama