PR : Enzyme
Name of player: Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: Around 5:36PM

Server: main

Summary: Ramming cars with his truck as a chauffeur.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgtYV5-d8k
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Witness- I approve of this, he destroys and killed people for the reason my job is "maniac"
I can confirm that Enzyme has been doing this all day. He joins the chauffeur slot and goes reckless driving/CDMing people until his vehicle is apprehended. After that he changes jobs so his truck cannot be impounded, allowing him to repeat this cycle over and over.

I can highly recommend that administrators to spectate him if he is online and takes the chauffeur slot. You will see what i mean.
It gets worse and worse. Now he'll join the chauffeur slot to CDM/crash all day long. Me and my officers have grown acustomed to this and shoot the truck in selfdefence. As a response Enzyme joins the VP slot and demotes the officers who shot him.

[Image: Tq8iSpA.jpg]

(Note that he was VP for little over a minute here so it would be impossible for him to receive 'multiple reports', its just out of spite)

[Image: h0uSo5z.jpg]

This is the exact behaviour that makes FL a less fun play to stay at the moment. Enzyme is clearly not on this server to RP, just to play bumpercars with his truck. Administrators not doing anything against this just baffles me. Look at the banrecord of the guy, the past few bans have been for exact this issue and yet he is still allowed to continue his mingefest.
(10-03-2018, 05:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote: It gets worse and worse. Now he'll join the chauffeur slot to CDM/crash all day long. Me and my officers have grown acustomed to this and shoot the truck in selfdefence. As a response Enzyme joins the VP slot and demotes the officers who shot him.

[Image: Tq8iSpA.jpg]

(Note that he was VP for little over a minute here so it would be impossible for him to receive 'multiple reports', its just out of spite)

[Image: h0uSo5z.jpg]

This is the exact behaviour that makes FL a less fun play to stay at the moment. Enzyme is clearly not on this server to RP, just to play bumpercars with his truck. Administrators not doing anything against this just baffles me. Look at the banrecord of the guy, the past few bans have been for exact this issue and yet he is still allowed to continue his mingefest.

I witnessed Enzyme CDMing and crashing into other players on purpouse
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
//involved in the aspect he crashed into me

He crashed into my car around 5 times before I died and lost a TMP
Literally what he does once he goes "Chauffeur".

[Image: PrpVKon.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGk_QaUY0pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-jyHW_6Shg

[Image: nma3XtP.png]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Slightly involved I guess;

I have a couple videos, from different dates showing this exact thing. He is reckless and doesn't seem to care. If an admin wants me to provide the evidence I will.
I have another video of Enzyme doing this. (leaving the job once he is shot). Will upload if its needed.
Posting on behalf of Enzyme

It wasn't me driving the druck. My truck had been stolen and the guy who stole it drove around the map ramming people. I don't know his name.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator