PR: ChocolateEdible
Name of player: ChocolateEdible

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441913822

Time in GMT: > 16:15

Server: V4b1

Summary: Hostaging me for no reason (as you can see in the video he still had to build the cage to put me in) and eventually propkilling me, of course "accidentally"

Evidence: https://youtu.be/rkxEr3Yse24
Posting On behalf of Chocolate Edible
It was an accident, he was attempting to amking it smaller. You left out the part were he activly was.
(09-30-2018, 03:56 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Posting On behalf of Chocolate Edible
It was an accident, he was attempting to amking it smaller. You left out the part were he activly was.

Oh sure. And what's the excuse for the chairs and buckets that are being dropped on my head? Why hostage me in the first place if you still have to build the cage?

Doesn't seem to me like you were planning to kidnap me or even had a valid reason to do so.
This is me talking for myself
INVOLVED
We initially hostaged you as you saw we had illeagal weed, and assumed you would raid. You were then given a bucket "to shit in". We wernt going aroud tking hostages so we didnt have a cage planned
I didn't see the weed, but I believe you on that as I know you had contra. It's the propkill that was obviously on purpose.
After watching the video it seems like you prop trapped him, there were no visible keypads to open the little cage that you placed him in. The prop kill at the end also seemed on purpose.

Approved.