IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and PrincessOfDubai
Name of playerIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and PrincessOfDubai

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:51824778
STEAM_0:1:62150669

Time in GMT: 27/09/18 20:05

Server: v4b1

Summary: RDM: Opening fire onto unarmed man with clearly enough time to see he was unarmed, this was not the only occasion, but this was the only clear time it happened, logs will show lots.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxIax-Q...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
Damn he flew miles away!!!!!!!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
-Disrespectful comments removed- ~Awestruck
Damn I am a beast
As i can see, i see a lot more people shooting other then Me and the other legend, so not sure why targeting us.

So as we can see, we see me with the shotgun, shooting a deadly shot on the car, then trying to focus after the adrenaline i got after the shot to get the other Cdmr.
then you can see the awp aka IIII aka sniper pro shooting a deadly shot on the passenger that make him fly.
not really a vaild PR from my prespective.

just two Sru doing there job to make Evocity safe.
have a good night and happy PR threads openning.
(09-27-2018, 10:15 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: As i can see, i see a lot more people shooting other then Me and the other legend, so not sure why targeting us.

So as we can see, we see me with the shotgun, shooting a deadly shot on the car, then trying to focus after the adrenaline i got after the shot to get the other Cdmr.
then you can see the awp aka IIII aka sniper pro shooting a deadly shot on the passenger that make him fly.

- There cant be two CDMers in one car.

The only shots that actually hit the innocent, unarmed man were shots of you two.
(09-27-2018, 10:17 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 10:15 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: As i can see, i see a lot more people shooting other then Me and the other legend, so not sure why targeting us.

- There cant be two CDMers in one car.

The only shots that actually hit the innocent, unarmed man were shots of you two.

Those two people were involved in the Reckless driving so they both should get the same thretment
(09-27-2018, 10:15 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote: -Disrespectful comments removed- ~Awestruck
Damn I am a beast

(09-27-2018, 10:26 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 10:15 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote: -Disrespectful comments removed- ~Awestruck
Damn I am a beast

Wow Wow Wow dont get it too personal dude you might not sleep at night thinking about me Wink
(09-27-2018, 10:32 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote:
Damn I am a beast

Wow Wow Wow dont get it too personal dude you might not sleep at night thinking about me  Wink

No I will be going to sleep thinking about your protruding eyeballs, nom nom nom
Damn I am a beast

You are really cool tbf and I am pretty jealous of your boney rib cage and that wonderful slab you have for a forehead.. and dont get me started on that cheap beer and a country where arms deals come infront of healthcare. Lush.

Its not beer, i can see from your replay that youre a virgin
dont start OOC on a PR please. ?
stay on topic