PrincessOfDubai
Name of player: PrincessOfDubai

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62150669

Time in GMT: 27/09/2018 at 20:38 

Server: v4b1

Summary: Clearly intentional CDM, tried to lie about it in PM

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1-GIYZp...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
Well, i wont lie, if i would intentional CDM you i would jjust say it, my thing is RDM not CDM.
oh yeah, i see you accidentally reversed and then turned towards me, then went forwards then reversed again.. then, luckily, even tho your game was "crashing" you managed to drive away, right after you finished me off, weird that your game did all that when you were "crashing"
(09-27-2018, 09:41 PM)danbidz Wrote: oh yeah, i see you accidentally reversed and then turned towards me, then went forwards then reversed again.. then, luckily, even tho your game was "crashing" you managed to drive away, right after you finished me off, weird that your game did all that when you were "crashing"

Probably my game crashed when he detected your squicky laugh and went wildin with the van, not my problem.

and mate, when your game freezing and coming back again that what happen, stop open PR on every shit that happen.
(09-27-2018, 09:44 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:41 PM)danbidz Wrote: oh yeah, i see you accidentally reversed and then turned towards me, then went forwards then reversed again.. then, luckily, even tho your game was "crashing" you managed to drive away, right after you finished me off, weird that your game did all that when you were "crashing"

Probably my game crashed when he detected your squicky laugh and went wildin with the van, not my problem.

and mate, when your game freezing and coming back again that what happen, stop open PR on every shit that happen.

Please retype that message less 'angrily' so it is understandable.
(09-27-2018, 09:39 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Well, i wont lie, if i would intentional CDM you i would jjust say it, my thing is RDM not CDM.

I can approve that statement.

I was with him in the swat van, I did shout at him that he lags like shit.
There was a raid in the corleons that already started without us I think...
(09-27-2018, 09:46 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:39 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Well, i wont lie, if i would intentional CDM you i would jjust say it, my thing is RDM not CDM.

I was with him in the swat van, I did  shout at him that he lags like shit.

You have any proof?
(09-27-2018, 09:46 PM)danbidz Wrote:

Not "angrily" msg.
i wont write here again, noting to say, said what i havve to say.
(09-27-2018, 09:47 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:46 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote:

I was with him in the swat van, I did  shout at him that he lags like shit.

You have any proof?

why would we have proof, for real, you think we record?
you think we such nolife to record and post pr on people and such?
Nah.
good night
(09-27-2018, 09:48 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:46 PM)danbidz Wrote:

Not "angrily" msg.
i wont write here again, noting to say, said what i havve to say.

I cant believe you even have the audacity to defend that.