£10 Cro
Name of player: £10 Cro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441811204

Time in GMT: 17:10

Server: v4b1

Summary:
10.2 Doomforts are not allowed, there must be a fair chance of victory for the attackers (keypads must have cover provided, corridors must fit two people if there is a shooting hole - slums corridor cannot be made smaller).

Evidence:
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Yes, this was the case for half of the first raid (3 raid happened), I forgot this rule and half way through the raid I swiftly changed this issue, I simply forgot the rule. I will provide evidence as soon as possible
How do you forget that rule? The entire design of the base is relying on this keypad with no cover to make it nearly impossible to get past.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
I usually just put it there, like I do in DarkRP. I simply forgot. Here is proof taht it was moved, I will upload video showing I done it at a stand still during the rai din a second. https://gyazo.com/290d2d2507733f4dcc8fc3e2ff36802a
--| Approved |--

Whether forgot the rule or not it has still been infringed and the player will be punished accordingly.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<