Stop Test Vehicles Being Used For RP
(09-25-2018, 11:06 AM)Agorith Wrote: Implementing, testing, evaluating, release/no release.

Using these vehicles in Roleplay situations brings no real benefit to pushing these particular updates.
Whether that be Agressive Roleplay or Passive Roleplay is irrelevant.

Consistently using these vehicles in Roleplay situations to me shows lack of motivation and/or intention to release, as it only delays it further.

As some have mentioned, they're prebuild TDM vehicles.
I have some experience having dealt with extensive testing back when we released an update implementing about 15 (if not more) vehicles, and the only reason it took as much effort as it did was because of the amount of vehicles we had to test out & evaluate.

To my knowledge there's only a few of them now, if even that, and as such really should not take as much effort as it's being portrayed it supposedly is.
Thus it seems this is being toyed with more than anything, instead of actual efforts going towards the public release of these vehicles.

I've personally had to remove many playermodels and cars which were causing crashes. The process of refunding them is very annoying (requires downtime) and it also annoys people.

I had the idea of the test car program which was meant to run for a week with a very few cars. It's lasted longer as I've been busy and more vehicles were added (not only by me). The process of releasing a car once it's fine has also become quite lengthy, which is why it took so long to get the C63 and Cloud released.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop Test Vehicles Being Used For RP - by DVN - 09-24-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Stop Test Vehicles Being Used For RP - by Pollux - 09-25-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Stop Test Vehicles Being Used For RP - by god - 09-25-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Stop Test Vehicles Being Used For RP - by SJ. - 09-25-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: Stop Test Vehicles Being Used For RP - by DVN - 09-25-2018, 05:12 PM