PR: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and GuetaZz
Lightbulb 
Name of player: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and GuetaZz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51824778 and STEAM_0:0:43211794

Time in GMT: 12:32 & 13:11 retrospectively

Server: V4b1 (what else)

Summary: Public hostaging and random hostaging(or without a valid reason)

Both sites were public, able to be seen from the road. And members of the public in both occasions were able to see the hosting taking place.

8.7 You hostage players for a maximum of $2000, however it can't be without a valid roleplay reason or in public, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation. 

Evidence:

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Wait I took you hostage and asked for money from the president for your release?

If you want to cry more I will help you

"8.8 Using restraints is only for taking a player hostage. For example, do not use restraints as a way to disarm somebody (as it is not realistic and counts as FailRP)."

Here ban me for that rule, I did took that good revenge tho Wink
(09-23-2018, 02:10 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote: Wait I took you hostage and asked for money from the president for your release?

If you want to cry more I will help you

"8.8 Using restraints is only for taking a player hostage. For example, do not use restraints as a way to disarm somebody (as it is not realistic and counts as FailRP)."

Here ban me for that rule, I did took that good revenge tho Wink

It would be prudent if you could be more mature when posting in the court house. 

Could you care to explain why you took me hostage? 
And why you took me hostage in a public place?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Mate you posted a video of me restraining you to disarm you, where you see yourself as a hostage?
I would prefer if you where honest about your actions. You pulled a gun on me, tied me up and forced me into a car. Sounds like hostage taking to most.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You can clearly see that in the video, were you ending up being an hostage? Or taking into a ride to the lake because you (before) pointed a gun at me, try to hit me with batton as a corrupt cop and forced me to get into your car?
Approved.
Moved.