[FL:RP] Enzyme
Name of player: [FL:RP] Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: around 17:10

Server:  V4b1

Summary: As you can see behind me, I'm getting rear-ended by him, if you look closely to the bottom right, I'm going the same speed as the laws say (20) I think that was the limit and Enzyme is pushing me to the 30's so, therefore, he was going much quicker. Further along, I wanted to overtake him but he then stops knowing that I will blow up then he proceeds to drive off. I see this as Major FailRP as he his a truck driver, not a military personnel. The amount of player reports and @ calls he has received for the same reason is pathetic and I hope a simple blacklist shouldn't occur. This is beyond frustrating as I have to spend the time to wait to get my car back all because of a rule breakage that he always does. Check his blacklists for reference.

I could go on all day about how much he deserves a ban but it all comes down to the admin that deals with this player report.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/2TqDWWt5jZM

[Image: 6EC3C051FAE3FAB4C258ECDEBAAF044AC47785AF]
Wolven

Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user should not have been driving or intentionally trying to cause harm as a 'regular' truck driver especially as his job was Chauffeur as default. This user has 21 blacklists (5 of them for vehicle rule breaches) and 8 bans.

Due to the nature of previous punishments this user will receive a 1 week ban from the servers.