Mugging in Public as Citizen
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Moath (STEAM_0:0:89122020), Dani Gud (STEAM_0:0:80885601)

Time in GMT: 10:50

Server: v4b1

Summary: Some guys just came around pulled out guns (in public) and told me to get down. Their jobnames were Citizen.

Evidence[Image: G0jqs4U.jpg]
[Image: w0sKbN8.jpg]
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
I was present during this endevour and This did happen, they tried to do the same to me! The third one is Deadeye STEAM_0:0:75722998
The third one is Deadeye? there is a reason I didn't get reported. My job title was a thief and he was a proven cop. and I never tried to do anything to you at all if I did feel free to produce any evidence of this before accusing me. My gun was held on a police officer at all times and not the citizen getting involved (you) in a situation where 4 armed men (not 3)held a cop at gunpoint. feels to me you failrp'd by running up to 4 armed men.
(09-19-2018, 01:14 PM)paddon10 Wrote: The third one is Deadeye? there is a reason I didn't get reported. My job title was a thief and he was a proven cop. and I never tried to do anything to you at all if I did feel free to produce any evidence of this before accusing me. My gun was held on a police officer at all times and not the citizen getting involved (you) in a situation where 4 armed men (not 3)held a cop at gunpoint. feels to me you failrp'd by running up to 4 armed men.

[Image: 7HdAHMi.jpg]

Deadeyes Jobname was set to Thief

In the Screenshot here you can also see that Moath said "20k for me" You can only ask for 500 max.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
APPROVED & MOVED

Players were found guilty of mugging as citizens in public, right in front of the Nexus of all places. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]