mount and blade bannerlord 2020 release
Mount&Blade: Bannerlord's release date has been announced as the 18th of april, 2020.

Scared for my son. He recently went insane and trashed his room. When we confronted him he ran out the front door, into the darkness.

He kept yelling the phrase "BANNER LORD WHEN" as he thrashed around and broke nearly everything in his path. He screamed this phrase as he ran down the street, out of sight. We will have to wait until daytime to go searching for him.

I got his little brother to tell me his password and I found a lot of images of a video game saved on his computer. Image files covered every screen and every folder. I used google to determine the pictures were of an upcoming game called Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. He had hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of pictures, clogging everywhere you went on his computer.

What really disturbed me were the Word files I found that simply repeated "BANNERLORD WHEN" in different styles and fonts, repeated hundreds and thousands of times.

What struck me as interesting is that I remembered him talking about being excited for a game with a very similar name (Banner Lord something), about 6 years ago. In fact, he has been talking about it almost every day since then until he suddenly became withdrawn about 2 years ago, eating nothing but butter and staying in his room.

But it can't be the same game. What game gets announced and then isn't released for this long? This is a mystery I'm trying to unravel.

I don't know what we'll do, but I thought this cautionary tale needed to be shared.

Edit UPDATE: We went out as soon as the sun started to rise and discovered he had been sitting in the front yard the whole time. He saw us and said "Out for a stroll, are we?". Then he just got up and walked back into the house, grabbing some butter from the fridge before going back up to his room.
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Emil
stolen x2
Reported, don't reveal personal information
Sorry but this is incorrect.
I believe the actual release will be around 2030.

"Hi, welcome to #devlog 9738."
- Turkish developer and professional kebab eater.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(09-17-2018, 04:56 PM)Santaliz Wrote: Sorry but this is incorrect.
I believe the actual release will be around 2030.

"Hi, welcome to #devlog 9738."
- Turkish developer and professional kebab eater.

Devblog #17644: Interview with the Janitor
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Santaliz