pLAYER rEPORT - Rims
Name of player: Rims

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71119566

Time in GMT: 15:45

Server: V4D

Summary: So these cops were raiding us with no reason, we were in cars or inside so you couldnt see guns. Our base has a large perimiter that you cant hear contra so they randomly raided. They were Government works at the sime time as being thieves. After I dided to them he later shot me for no reason.

Evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1503087125
https://plays.tv/video/5b9d1c9f27c5a7b85...id-as-cops
https://plays.tv/video/5b9d1de9116fdd97fc/rdm
(09-15-2018, 03:01 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Summary: So these cops were raiding us with no reason, we were in cars or inside so you couldnt see guns. Our base has a large perimiter that you cant hear contra so they randomly raided. They were Government works at the sime time as being thieves. After I dided to them he later shot me for no reason.
 "We were in cars or inside so you couldn't see guns".  

A rebel fired the first shot, so that's an outright lie. They are basically the same time, but the picture this man is trying to paint that they were just minding their own business and we came and started RDM'ing is an outright lie. An outright fabrication of reality in an attempt to sway justice.(27 seconds in my video)

"So these cops were raiding us with no reason"

The Police/SRU (Ghost Squad Ultra 4 life) raided you once me and another scout were thrown into a gunfight outside your base. We were part of the Dictator's party so they naturally came to provide backup. We were scouting your location because we had received intermittent attacks at the Dictator's location by you and the other rebels. We went to scout your location to put an end to the hostility. 

"They were government works at the sime time as being thieves."
Literally every word of this sentence is just an outright lie. We were "Thieves Guild Guard", because we were trying to blend GuildRP with DictatorRP. We weren't stealing anything, so we weren't "Thieves". We had "Presidential Blue Pass", we weren't government workers. I understand the difference is semantical, but specificity is important when making a PR.

"After I dided he later shot me for no reason"

Once again this is a hilariously inept way of portraying the situation. Why were you standing literally 2 units away from a guy who was actively trying to kill me? If you weren't involved in that gunfight then gtfo. That's failRP and FearRP as hell.  (Timestamp 9:08 in my video)

Here is the video of my perspective, where you can clearly see the rebels initiated the gunfire, aswell as Cro's brilliant idea of trying to hold hands with a fellow rebel who is trying to kill me, then cries when I mistake him as being an active shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAN9PT_2Pyc
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
You entered out property for no reason with wepaons out. That is a raid to me, while the killing my have been justified, the initial tresspassing while armed was not
Involved: I was the dictator at the time. The rebel group you belonged to raided me several times (but failed lmao). Therefore I set up Ghost Squad Ultra Swat team to respond to you, and ordered Police/government workers to track rebel activity. They located you at the industrial area and were ordered to get intel on yourselves to prevent harm coming to me in the city.

They were outside your compound because that's exactly where I told them to be, you can't expect to raid the president back-to-back and expect no repercussions in that situation. You had been considered armed and dangerous for some time prior to this situation.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
(09-15-2018, 08:39 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: You entered out property for no reason with wepaons out. That is a raid to me, while the killing my have been justified, the initial tresspassing while armed was not

You have a tendency to play very fast and loose with the facts. We didn't enter your property with "weapons out". They were on our backs. 

Once again, I understand this is largely semantical, but having to constantly clarify and correct shit you say makes it more and more obvious that you're unable to hold your position without these little lies sprinkled everywhere.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
The raid was clearly valid. Understandably, you were thought to be an active shooter as adrenaline can get quite high during a gunfight. You should not have been so close to the gunfight without actually being involved in it. I can see that Rims wasn't RDMing anyone he saw because several seconds after, another rebel comes nearby and Rims doesn't shoot.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]