Player Report - Predator
Name of playerPredator!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147354347

Time in GMT: Exactly 21:55:01

Server: V4D

Summary:I was the vice, taxes were at 20% and I got RDM'ed. Now, IK you shouldnt ask for log check, however on this rare occasion that I have the exact time it will be easy to prove who it was

Evidencehttps://plays.tv/s/LtkXNDcFld2A
Please update the Name and SteamID to involve 'Predator!' 'STEAM_0:0:147354347'
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
To add on, in the footage you can see him being a "Freedom Fighter" when there were no extreme laws, and the tax was 20% if I remember right. Also the presidents job name was "President" not "Dicktator etc."
Wait a minute, the taxes were 40%. I would never kill someone randomly for passiverping. I only kill the Vice and Pres when the taxes are more than 40% or the laws are corrupt/bad.
Any footage/screenshots of the taxes? Admins can also check if the taxes were 20% (via logs).

~Edit: It was also days ago, why didn't you PR me earlier?

~Second Edit: 8.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming). 

The text says: That I can't kill someone for the job title dictator, if you didn't knew it.

And by the way, the job Dicktator doesn't excist.
Why would I have been outside risking my life if taxes were at 40% and also I did make this PR 4 days ago.
At 21:52, the tax was set to 40% by Devas.
At 21:56, Predator! used /checktax.
At 21:57, you were shot dead by Predator!.
At 21:58, tax was changed to 20%.

The kill was in-fact valid.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]