Player Report - [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE
(09-09-2018, 01:34 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote: bro its not ny problem its his problem.. im just the deliver guy who been paid.i asked the chat a lot of times before i done this.

Hi there MichaelE,

a few months back, the rules were simplified, in which case part of the rule that I quoted above it no longer there. The rule stated that both the hitman and the player that requested the hit will be punished. However due to this rule being no longer written, you may believe that only the player who requested the hit should be punished, this is not the case.

In my opinion, both yourself and Enzyme both knew that the 'reason' for this hit was invalid, and in which case, you agreed to carry out this hit without sufficient evidence or cause. This also falls under the radar of RDM. Whilst he paid you to take my character's life, you did not have probable cause, which is why I believe yourself and Enzyme are both responsible and therefore should be punished. Next time may I advise that you make sure you have sufficient evidence/ reason as to why a hit should be carried out.

Messages In This Thread
Player Report - [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE - by Create - 09-09-2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE - by Create - 09-09-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE - by Create - 09-17-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE - by Create - 09-22-2018, 02:17 PM