Budy, Rims
So your basis for this PR is purely that I posted one on you? Amazing.

In my evidence against you, I was actually present. In the evidence you provide here (which is my friends video), the part involving you has already been dealt with. Therefore there is absolutely no reason for you to be posting a new thread.

Duplicate.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
No its not a duplicate it shows that you killed the officer on the first part where as you could of had RP'ed it out by taking it to the sergeant but in the video I can see you getting your gun out to kill the officer. That wasn't dealt with when the admins approved of my last pr on you.
The other cop didn't even die and he shot us first lol.

I'm not replying anymore, this is a duplicate report brought on by me PRing you. Grow up, go away.
Just because a cop shot you doesn't mean you can shoot him back this is a pursuit not a raid. You are supposed to stop put ur hands up and take it up the sergeant if not president to then explain; reason being is because you don't want to go to prison and wait 8 minutes.
(09-09-2018, 01:43 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Just because a cop shot you doesn't mean you can shoot him back this is a pursuit not a raid. You are supposed to stop put ur hands up and take it up the sergeant if not president to then explain; reason being is because you don't want to go to prison and wait 8 minutes.

If a cop shoots you, you can shoot him back, end of story. I don’t care what bullshit alternative you want to offer (shit you wouldn’t even do yourself).

Shut up, go away. If you’re not posting more evidence then just leave this for a member of staff to deny. Any staff member can see this wasn’t wrong, and the previous report has already dealt with it. These malicious PRs are pathetic and need to stop
Not my fault you can't follow the rules you got a blacklist from weapons for violating a rule and now you complain about breaking it???? wtf

also i got video of you bloody helping your friend getting arrested and basing in izzies palace when i told awestruck if it was a passive rp he said yes.
What's up with Bob trying to get every person playing FL banned? Doesn't matter if that person breaks it or not, he does all he can to get that person banned. He's even breaking rules and just making everyone dissatisfied.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
(09-09-2018, 08:36 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Not my fault you can't follow the rules you got a blacklist from weapons for violating a rule and now you complain about breaking it???? wtf

also i got video of you bloody helping your friend getting arrested and basing in izzies palace when i told awestruck if it was a passive rp he said yes.

Well look at that, according to the official map on the forum: you're wrong again (passive rp indicated by green square).

[Image: bo8KqQf.png]
I was mistaken, and even PMed you that I was mistaken. angrybob3
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This PR was already dealt with in the past.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]